• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Ya bring the prettys my wife will love you! Also it'll be fine if it's cold or not it's hard to explain but it's an indoor place but the walls can be removed (opened) either way we'll be comfortable. Oh and Yea you don't wanna miss the raffle! I know there will be at least 4 or 5 really lucky people between what spector and I have planned to give away.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Well we were planning on doing the drawing/raffle about 4 so you don't want to leave before that happens. :) Lots of goodies to give away.....it will be worth hanging out for. :D

hmmm.. possible raffle vs possible predators getting our ducks and chickens if I don't get them secured for the night by dark... takes me almost an hour to get everybody buttoned up and sadly... no we don't have critter sitters to put them away for me.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Everyone have their vape bags ready to go?!?!

bag? lol
I've been trying to narrow down to one multi compartment box all day.. hadda size up on the box too (nice pretty one with a leather handle) Might have to tie a rope around it for fear that the contents outweigh the latch on the front

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
*shakes head at self*
so I decided to try and get as much of the evening chores done as possible this morning so we could stay a little longer at the meet.
Old broad + cold morning + extra crap with the pitch fork and such = pulled back

I've just taken a couple muscle relaxers and as such will not be driving today (much less walking or sitting much either)

CRAP! just realized my vape box is already in the van (so I wouldn't forget)

so much for attempting to be more efficent

I'm so annoyed with myself.. was so looking forward to an afternoon out.. meeting some vapers
*insert words that would be forum censured here*

better haul myself out to the van before I become pudding

*kicks self again*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread