• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
Just got back from the vape meet, and it was a blast. Met lots of new people. Want to throw out out a special thanks to Sam from tobacco Sam's for letting me know about the meet and Nick from Vapor Labz for all the wonderful new flavors of e-juice.
I took a couple of photos and here is a link GCV - a set on Flickr (Sorry for the bad quality, next time I will bring a proper camera)

Last edited:

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Howdy!
I didn't do a head-count myself, but it was a pretty darn good showing for a 1st meet. Lots of give-aways, too. Good people, good food, good vapes all around.

Opal, my GF, Deborah, was really looking forward to meeting you and your husband and says to tell you so. Get better before the next meet, eh?

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Ya it was good times I think we had some good prizes. What you guys think? Oh and on a side note the wife and I left for our anniversary dinner and get this after sitting there for 45 mins eating drinking and vaping we got kicked out for vaping when 3 of the waiters all said something about it being cool so I had a few not so nice words with the owner of the "tin cow" it's the only place in Pensacola you can't vape including the ER! At any rate thank you all for showing up we will try to he more organized next time. I will for sure be brings plenty of Atty I gave the 2 I got today up for the cuse but next time I'll have one for all Lol.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hi all,
Just wanted to say a big "Thank You" to everyone for coming out and making our first meet a success. And also a big "Thank You" to all the vendors that helped to support this event. It was greatly appreciated by all. I sure hope everyone had a good time, I know I did!! By my head count it was about 25 people all together so I was very happy with that for a first meet. I have pics also that the wife took so will be posting them later tonight.

I think Sammy probably came the farthest as he came from Alabama, but I think most of us didn't travel much farther than from Crestview. Maybe next time we can look at doing something in the Fort Walton Beach area or around there as that may be a middle point for most. But I don't care where we do it as long as we keep it up, was alot of fun. I don't believe we had anyone make it from Panama City.

Scabby I think I picked up your Atty's that were left on the table when we were cleaning up so..... I can clean them up an boil em, and get them back to you next week if you like?

Have to run to walmart, but will try to get the pics up when I get back.

Thanks again for a great time all. :)

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hi all,

So who all is going to try to make it to Tobacco Sams Meet Up next weekend in Pensacola? For anyone that doesn't know about it, it will be March 10th, 2 p.m. at the Live Happy/Live Free Social Club, right next to Tobacco Sams & Harbor Freight Tools on 9 Mile Road. Says there will be 15% off everything, free give aways, juice tasting, etc. Contact number is 850-912-4926.

I am going to try to make it for this one if I don't have to work. Will have to see. :)
Take care all,
Rick

Dusther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Pensacola Fl
I've pondered going over to it. Just to support the cause. Would be nice if we had a website to look at to see what all they have to offer there.. But then again it is local so I could just stop in there sometime.

Btw who around here mixes and could use some flavors? I have some from PA that I know that I won't be using. Vanilla Bourbon, Tobacco Absolute, and Honey flavors. I'll bring them to this meet up or next if some one wants them.

Last edited:

Dusther

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Pensacola Fl
I will take them Dusther if no one else minds. I am going to start doing alittle more DIY stuff I think soon so if you don't want them I would be happy to take them off your hands. :)

It's all you then. If you want to get it sooner then the meeting just let me know. I'm all over the area with work so could meet up then just whenever.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
I sure do look funny in those pics :blink:. It may be time to shave my beard.

Don't worry Banana, there not the best pic's. :)

It's all you then. If you want to get it sooner then the meeting just let me know. I'm all over the area with work so could meet up then just whenever.

Dusther and I are meeting on Thurs for lunch if anyone wants to join us? It will be in Crestview though. If not will try and see everyone at the Meet on Sunday if possible.

Last edited:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Tobacco Sam's is putting this one on Opal. He came to our meet and brought fliers for his meet that is going to be this Sunday. Yes I think the social club is new. Something he put together I believe.

Ok Scabby, I am going to try to make it. Still don't know my schedule for Sunday but regardless I am going to try to be there. :)

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Oh man specter the extra wire you gave freakin saved my life today! Was getting some nasty flavor outta the aga so screw it change the wick and could it has been like 2 or 3 weeks anyhow. Well come to find out I can't find the wire I bought right before the meet so I open my box and bam specter saves the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread