• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Ditto what Bimini said!! Welcome to the party Banana, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable. :) Hope you can make it to the meet were planing for the 2nd of next month.

Edit: Also looks like we can definately add SammyT to the will be there list scabby. He posted in the Alabama forum but sounds like he will be joining us.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
right on I just got done talking to some locals here and sounds like i just added maybe one or two more.

Good deal, starting to look up.
Wanted to get everyone's conscensus on wheather we should have some stick on Name Tags for the meet. I think it will be a good idea that way we can put our forum name and first name on em till we get to know everyone. Have seen them at plenty of other events. You guys think it is a good idea?

transamspirit

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
mobile al
If I can succeed in not vaping them all up by then, I'll try to bring my all VG flavors from HHV. They're all Naturally Extracted Tobacco flavors and, to me, taste the way pipe tobaccos always smelled.

Gandalf - renamed to Legend
Shadowfax - renamed to Shadow
Dragon Fire
Heavenly Army
Pirate's Booty

My favorites at this moment are Pirate's Booty and Dragon Fire with HA close behind. They're absolutely great with scotch, whiskey or while reading a book after dinner with your SO, a good book, and a Drambuie mist.

And, yes, I will eventually get a vaping pipe and a vaping jacket :)

Me and you will get along great! Glenlivet 15 year and youve got a vape for it?!?! I need a sample of your juice good sir!

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Cool you got a vamo to!! Thats awsome, I love my vamo. Will be bringing a few others probably also. I will bring my home made mod that I made the first week after bought my first cigalike e-cig back when I first started. You will get a kick out of it! :) Runs off AA bats cause was sick of charging my little batts that came with my first kit.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Me and you will get along great! Glenlivet 15 year and youve got a vape for it?!?! I need a sample of your juice good sir!

You betcha! I already have some 70/30 PG/VG bottles steeping in case I can't resist using up all the 100% VG before the meet.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Suhweet! Id rather hands on a Vamo first anyways!

& btw. Just booked my room for vapestock!!! Stoked!
Dont see a vamo on their website

they have them you went to vapingsisters.com? i havent been on their site for a while as i just walk in most days.

edit: ya your right i didn't see it on the site. i'll be stopping by there tomarrow and i'll talk to them about it but be assured that they have them cuz thats where i got mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread