• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Vapers Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
I have 4 of the eGo mega cartomizers and parts to make a few 510 starter kits I will be bringing to the meet at Barnacles July 10th. I would like to trade these items for some juice if anyone has any to give up. The mega cartos are still in the plastic wrappers. I have used one, and do not like it. (big whistle tip is not my thing) I will stick to adapter + 909 cartos on my egos.

What I will have, 6 501 batt, 2 510 chargers, 6 or so ATTY's, BUNCH of 510 cartomizers, both boge and SLB. ALL for trade, I will not accept money. Good for someone starting out if you need one for a friend. I will also NOT ship these Items.

If trading at the meet is not allowed please let me know.

I would like to get a cpl bottles of juice for this stuff, full, sampled, or otherwise, just not any that are laced and gonna kill me.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
not picky, I like tobacco flavors though. not much into the sweet stuff, although, I am currently supporting a cpl other vapers with supplies also, and anything would be fine. I just have too much hardware, and just a tiny bit of juice. I probably have some extra KR808 stuff too, just no 808 cartomizers. (I use these)

I just don't want to make a classified ad, and have to ship anything. I prefer people to see what they are getting, since it is mostly used stuff. (very slightly)

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
OMG! We are not gonna have to shake our money makers are we? :D

Cant let that happen, I am bringing my brother, who I got onto vaping just 2 days ago, who is an actor (his newest movie is available from NETFLIX, although not in the theateres) and a model. you ladies might feint if we get going!! :blink:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
OMG! We are not gonna have to shake our money makers are we? :D

You know you luv shaking your money maker:)

I left you a voice message on the number you gave me...I realized that I don't know what airline you're coming in on, which is important to know since TIA has "blue" lane pickups and "red" lane pickups. Drew & Cisco are flying Spirit...red lane.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
You know you luv shaking your money maker:)

I left you a voice message on the number you gave me...I realized that I don't know what airline you're coming in on, which is important to know since TIA has "blue" lane pickups and "red" lane pickups. Drew & Cisco are flying Spirit...red lane.

Oooooh, I am coming in on Delta. :D Woohoo!

I would have answered if I knew it was you! LOL I looked at Harry Connick, Jr. and said - no way I am answering that one. :(

YAY!!! So excited! *twirls* *dances*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread