The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Florida's "e-Cigarette" Vendor's B&M and Locations . . .

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Uncle, Mar 3, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

PLEASE NOTE: This is a Private Map . . .

This Florida Map is for the "Florida Vapors Club" that will show the location of all the Brick & Mortar/Store Locations throughout the state that people can walk-in to, to get their Vaping Supplies.

If "You" know of any B&M/Store Locations in Florida - just post the following information:

The "B&M"/Store Name:

STREET:
    CITY & STATE:

Phone Number:

Store Hours:

Web Site:

(Also please add any cross street/s, local landmarks - such as a Major store/s, or if the "B&M" is in a strip mall would be good.)

You can also write any description about and/or review of the store in the post.

2. Uncle

^ ^ ^ ^ See Above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

3. harmonijo

harmonijo Full Member

Mar 15, 2011
    florida
    Added one in Gainesville

4. RichM76

RichM76 Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Bradenton, FL
    Added two to Bradenton, and one to Ellenton.

5. JoyFL

JoyFL Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2014
    Deland, Florida
    Added 5 locations in Deland, FL

6. Istand

Istand Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Miami
    Any good B&M in Miami?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. ScottyD

ScottyD Full Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Tavares FL
    Added one in Tavares FL

8. Uncle

2 New Shops added to MAP . . .

Smoke This Too . . .

1 in Wilton Manors, Fl

1 in Coral Springs, Fl

They just opened recently, so I went and spoke with the manager and an employee at the Wilton Manors store and I found both to be very knowledgable and willing to talk about their product line. As a side note: Really nice store set up and a nice sitting area, including some really BEAUTIFUL display case also. :D

Smoke This Too - has a wide selection of 510/eGo Products, more advanced APV/MODS, and "E-Liquids" from a number of different manufactures too, at - IMO - very reasonable prices given that they are a B&M. What's even better they allow "You" to taste the "E-Liquids" before making any purchase and even have equipment available, including "protective" mouth pieces for you to use (I happened to have a KR808 with a cartomizer with "Me" at the time).

SO - If You Live in the area or Visiting Fort Lauderdale/Wilton Manors/Coral Springs "You" should stop in and tell them Your "Uncle" sent Ya' . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Uncle

2 More B&M's added to map . . .

Diamond Vapor
    Hollywood, FL

Nimbus9Vape
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

10. popeye331

popeye331 Full Member

May 20, 2014
    United States
    added one in cape coral

Always Vapen
    1926del prado blvd, cape coral fl 33914

11. Uncle

Thank You for posting. . . :D

However, next time Please Read & Follow Instructions, had to fix and re-enter all the information in the proper areas . . .

12. Uncle

New "B&M" Posted In Map . . .

Bulk E-Juice
    5126 US 19 N
    New Port Richey, FL 34652

(727) 807-9980

10 A.M.-7 P.M. Mon- Friday
    Closed Sat and Sun for the moment

13. Uncle

New Instructions Posted - See Above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

14. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Wordup-Ecig
    1531 N Old Dixie Highway
    Jupiter Fl 33469
    Monday-Saturday 11AM to 7PM
    (561) 354-9311

Wordup-Ecig
    7136 SE Osprey St
    Hobe Sound Fl 33455
    Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM
    Saturday 11Am-4PM
    (772) 932-7182

the hobe sound store is the original site, but the jupiter store is the larger store and operation center, also where all the online orders are processed from.

https://www.wordupecig.com

oh yeah the are an ECF forum supplier
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/wordup-ecig/

15. Uncle

Clouds of Vapor
    9184 Glades Road
    Boca Raton, FL 33434

Phone Number: 561-482-7000

Store Hours:
    11am to 7pm, 7 days a week.

DIRECTIONS: At Lyons Road and Glades - In a strip Mall with The Ale House and Ross Stores.

Web Site: Welcome to Clouds Of Vapor

ECF Vendor: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/568743-cov-clouds-vapor-giveaway-thread.html

Personal Review:

Well, to be honest - I meet "Bruce" (The owner of "COV") before he opened his store and have seen him in action from near (local Vape Meet) & a far (Out of State Vape Meet) too . . .

What I appreciate is that "Bruce" always has a smile on his face, especially when "You" meet him . . . [​IMG]

I know "COV" has a Full line of Vaping Equipment from Starter Kits to the more Advance MODS out there and a lot of the more current vaping equipment "You" might want . . . "COV" also has a very nice line of "E-Liquids" (including organic) available too (I get "COV4") . . .

In all "My" dealings with "Bruce" - he makes sure "My" Needs are meet and always has an informative answer for any question I may have (if he does not know at the time - he will find out and get back to you) . . . AND - "Justin" will also help "You" with what Ya' need or want . . . I personally know that "Bruce" & "Justin" will go out of their way to make sure people are taken care of - in more ways then one . . . When I couldn't find what I needed/wanted "COV"/"Bruce" found it for "Me" at a more then reasonable price too . . . :thumbs:

BTW: "Bruce"/"COV" even help start and actually sponsored the Local Vape Meet in Fort Lauderdale for the past few years and brought the "COV" store to "Us" when no other vendor would come . . . EVEN Donated a number of very nice Door Prizes too (not just "E-Liquids") . . . NEVER EVER FAILS - "Bruce" is always giving back to the community . . . REAL NICE ! ! !
    [​IMG]

IMO - "Bruce" just so happens to be one of the very few "Vendors"/"Suppliers" I would even consider giving this kind of praise to . . . Just sayin' . . . ;)

16. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Angel 81 Vapes
    259 West 15th Street
    Panama City, FL 32401
    850-215-2883
    0830-1900 Tue-Sat
    0900-1700 Sun
    ------------------
    Cool Vapors
    306 West 23rd Street
    Panama City, FL
    850-481-8114
    1000-1900 Mon-Sat
    1200-1800 Sun
    Cool Vapors is the premiere location for all of your electronic cigarette and vapor needs in Panama City, Florida. We offer over 100 different flavors and various concentrations of vapor, all of which are available to try at our Cool Vapor Bar.
    ------------------
    Panama Vapor, Inc.
    2347 Martin Luther King Blvd
    Panama City, FL 32405
    850-640-0602
    0900-1800 Mon-Fri
    0900-1700 Sat
    Big on Kanger
    ------------------
    Seabreeze Vapor
    412 South Tyndall Parkway
    Panama City, FL 32404
    850-215-8277
    1000-1900 Mon-Sat
    1300-1700 Sun
    ------------------
    Smokin' Vapor
    8730 Thomas Drive
    3015 Joan Avenue
    Panama City Beach, FL 32408

In the St. Thomas Square Shopping Center by Wendy's next to PCB Winery! On Joan Avenue next to Thomas Drive
    850-233-0605
    0900-1800 Mon-Fri
    1000-1700 Sat
    We sell electronic cigarette kits. Liquids and accessories. We have everything YOU need to stop SMOKIN' and start VAPIN'!.
    ------------------
    Southern Smoke Vapor
    2223 E 15th St
    Panama City, Florida
    in the 15th Street Flea Market
    850-610-2069
    0800-1600 Saturday and Sunday only
    ------------------
    Vape It, aka Dr. Vape It
    669 West 23rd Street
    Panama City, FL 32405
    850-747-8600
    0900-1900
    ------------------
    Vapor Zone
    2812 West 23rd Street
    Panama City, FL 32405

• Like Like x 1
  17. atticus1976

atticus1976 Full Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Panama CIty Beach, FL
    Add one to the PCB area...

Apex Vapors
    7123 W. Hwy 98
    Panama City Beach, FL 3240
    Noon - 7 pm Mon - Sat
    Noon - 5 Sun

On the corner of Thomas Drive and West Hwy 98 in the Beach Walk Plaza. Next to Lindsey's Furniture Store and Anchors Skate Shop.

Online Store: ApexVaporStore.com
    Facebook: @apexvapor
    Tumblr: @ apexvapor

They opened up in the middle of June 2014. Shop is amazing, and they handcraft all there liquids and they are out of this world. If your ever in the are go check them out you will be impressed. My favorite flavors so far are Heaven and Hell, The King, Strawberry Milk and Tigers Blood

• Like Like x 1
  18. Flowersoul

Flowersoul Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    Flip Side Vapor Co.
    21 Old Kings Rd. N.
    Suite B-108
    Palm Coast, FL 32137

386-627-8989

Store Hours:
    Mon-Thurs 10-8
    Friday-Sat 10-9
    Sunday 12-5

gerard@flipsidevapor.com

Located in the Professional Center off of Old Kings Rd. in a small strip mall.
    After entering the Professional Center, make an immediate right and look for 'The Vape Store' on the left.

Gerard and staff know their stuff and take the time explaining the safety features that we all must know. Very courteous and a real pleasure to do business with. Gerard carries everything from the beginning stages of vaping to the more advanced vaper.

19. FLSunshine

FLSunshine Full Member

Sep 18, 2014
    Palm Coast, FL, USA
    Uncle,
    Thank you for the map and setting up this thread :) .

20. Sweepea

Sweepea Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2014
    SE Florida
    Hope I do this correctly...here are a couple in Palm Beach County:

Loxahatchee Red's Tobacco Co.
    1173 Royal Palm Beach Blvd.
    Royal Palm Beach, FL. 33411
    561-792-8808
    Hours: m-s. 9-7, sun 9-5
    Business is located at the NW corner of Royal Palm Beach Blvd. and Okeechobee Blvd. they also have stores in Palm Beach Gardens and Greenacres. There is a decent selection of mods and accessories, the eliquids are Atmos and NuVapor, so not any of the high end juices there. But if you need a replacement coil or battery, this would do the trick. They are a RYO cig store too, and sell cigars. Very nice people.

Urban Vapor
    4734 Okeechobee Blvd.
    West Palm Beach, FL. 33417
    561-613-3350
    Hours: m-s. 10-9, sun. 11-6

This store is located on the south side of Okeechobee between Haverhill and Military Trail in a small plaza, it also has another store, Coastline Vapor, in Jupiter on Indiantown Rd. They have a good selection of mods, starters up to high end and accessories. They are an authorized Provape dealer. The juices are Space Jam, 5 Pawns, Nite Lite, and a couple others I can't remember. You can sample the juices there. You can probably find most anything you need there, and the owners are very nice.
    Edit: forgot to say this store has little vape meets, with a coil making class , every couple of weeks or so. You can check with them for the upcoming ones.

Hope this helps the south Florida peeps! Vape on :vapor:
    Laura