• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida's "e-Cigarette" Vendor's B&M and Locations . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

PLEASE NOTE: This is a Private Map . . .

This Florida Map is for the "Florida Vapors Club" that will show the location of all the Brick & Mortar/Store Locations throughout the state that people can walk-in to, to get their vaping Supplies.

If "You" know of any B&M/Store Locations in Florida - just post the following information:

The "B&M"/Store Name:

STREET:
CITY & STATE:

Phone Number:

Store Hours:

Web Site:

(Also please add any cross street/s, local landmarks - such as a Major store/s, or if the "B&M" is in a strip mall would be good.)

You can also write any description about and/or review of the store in the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
2 New Shops added to MAP . . .

Smoke This Too . . .

1 in Wilton Manors, Fl

1 in Coral Springs, Fl

They just opened recently, so I went and spoke with the manager and an employee at the Wilton Manors store and I found both to be very knowledgable and willing to talk about their product line. As a side note: Really nice store set up and a nice sitting area, including some really BEAUTIFUL display case also. :D

Smoke This Too - has a wide selection of 510/eGo Products, more advanced APV/MODS, and "e-liquids" from a number of different manufactures too, at - IMO - very reasonable prices given that they are a B&M. What's even better they allow "You" to taste the "E-Liquids" before making any purchase and even have equipment available, including "protective" mouth pieces for you to use (I happened to have a KR808 with a cartomizer with "Me" at the time).

SO - If You Live in the area or Visiting Fort Lauderdale/Wilton Manors/Coral Springs "You" should stop in and tell them Your "Uncle" sent Ya' . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Wordup-Ecig
1531 N Old Dixie Highway
Jupiter Fl 33469
Monday-Saturday 11AM to 7PM
(561) 354-9311

Wordup-Ecig
7136 SE Osprey St
Hobe Sound Fl 33455
Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM
Saturday 11Am-4PM
(772) 932-7182

the hobe sound store is the original site, but the jupiter store is the larger store and operation center, also where all the online orders are processed from.

https://www.wordupecig.com

oh yeah the are an ECF forum supplier
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/wordup-ecig/

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Clouds of Vapor
9184 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33434

Phone Number: 561-482-7000

Store Hours:
11am to 7pm, 7 days a week.

DIRECTIONS: At Lyons Road and Glades - In a strip Mall with The Ale House and Ross Stores.

Web Site: Welcome to Clouds Of Vapor

ECF Vendor: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/568743-cov-clouds-vapor-giveaway-thread.html

Personal Review:

Well, to be honest - I meet "Bruce" (The owner of "COV") before he opened his store and have seen him in action from near (local Vape Meet) & a far (Out of State Vape Meet) too . . .

What I appreciate is that "Bruce" always has a smile on his face, especially when "You" meet him . . .
big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

I know "COV" has a Full line of Vaping Equipment from Starter Kits to the more Advance MODS out there and a lot of the more current vaping equipment "You" might want . . . "COV" also has a very nice line of "E-Liquids" (including organic) available too (I get "COV4") . . .

In all "My" dealings with "Bruce" - he makes sure "My" Needs are meet and always has an informative answer for any question I may have (if he does not know at the time - he will find out and get back to you) . . . AND - "Justin" will also help "You" with what Ya' need or want . . . I personally know that "Bruce" & "Justin" will go out of their way to make sure people are taken care of - in more ways then one . . . When I couldn't find what I needed/wanted "COV"/"Bruce" found it for "Me" at a more then reasonable price too . . . :thumbs:

BTW: "Bruce"/"COV" even help start and actually sponsored the Local Vape Meet in Fort Lauderdale for the past few years and brought the "COV" store to "Us" when no other vendor would come . . . EVEN Donated a number of very nice Door Prizes too (not just "E-Liquids") . . . NEVER EVER FAILS - "Bruce" is always giving back to the community . . . REAL NICE ! ! !
giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

IMO - "Bruce" just so happens to be one of the very few "Vendors"/"Suppliers" I would even consider giving this kind of praise to . . . Just sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Angel 81 Vapes
259 West 15th Street
Panama City, FL 32401
850-215-2883
0830-1900 Tue-Sat
0900-1700 Sun
------------------
Cool Vapors
306 West 23rd Street
Panama City, FL
850-481-8114
1000-1900 Mon-Sat
1200-1800 Sun
Cool Vapors is the premiere location for all of your electronic cigarette and vapor needs in Panama City, Florida. We offer over 100 different flavors and various concentrations of vapor, all of which are available to try at our Cool Vapor Bar.
------------------
Panama Vapor, Inc.
2347 Martin Luther King Blvd
Panama City, FL 32405
850-640-0602
0900-1800 Mon-Fri
0900-1700 Sat
Big on Kanger
------------------
Seabreeze Vapor
412 South Tyndall Parkway
Panama City, FL 32404
850-215-8277
1000-1900 Mon-Sat
1300-1700 Sun
------------------
Smokin' Vapor
8730 Thomas Drive
3015 Joan Avenue
Panama City Beach, FL 32408

In the St. Thomas Square Shopping Center by Wendy's next to PCB Winery! On Joan Avenue next to Thomas Drive
850-233-0605
0900-1800 Mon-Fri
1000-1700 Sat
We sell electronic cigarette kits. Liquids and accessories. We have everything YOU need to stop SMOKIN' and start VAPIN'!.
------------------
Southern Smoke Vapor
2223 E 15th St
Panama City, Florida
in the 15th Street Flea Market
850-610-2069
0800-1600 Saturday and Sunday only
------------------
Vape It, aka Dr. Vape It
669 West 23rd Street
Panama City, FL 32405
850-747-8600
0900-1900
------------------
Vapor Zone
2812 West 23rd Street
Panama City, FL 32405

Reactions: smiddlet68
Add one to the PCB area...

Apex Vapors
7123 W. Hwy 98
Panama City Beach, FL 3240
Noon - 7 pm Mon - Sat
Noon - 5 Sun

On the corner of Thomas Drive and West Hwy 98 in the Beach Walk Plaza. Next to Lindsey's Furniture Store and Anchors Skate Shop.

Online Store: ApexVaporStore.com
Facebook: @apexvapor
Tumblr: @ apexvapor

They opened up in the middle of June 2014. Shop is amazing, and they handcraft all there liquids and they are out of this world. If your ever in the are go check them out you will be impressed. My favorite flavors so far are Heaven and Hell, The King, Strawberry Milk and Tigers Blood

Reactions: smiddlet68

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Flip Side Vapor Co.
21 Old Kings Rd. N.
Suite B-108
Palm Coast, FL 32137

386-627-8989

Store Hours:
Mon-Thurs 10-8
Friday-Sat 10-9
Sunday 12-5

gerard@flipsidevapor.com

Located in the Professional Center off of Old Kings Rd. in a small strip mall.
After entering the Professional Center, make an immediate right and look for 'The Vape Store' on the left.

Gerard and staff know their stuff and take the time explaining the safety features that we all must know. Very courteous and a real pleasure to do business with. Gerard carries everything from the beginning stages of vaping to the more advanced vaper.

Sweepea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2014
SE Florida
Hope I do this correctly...here are a couple in Palm Beach County:

Loxahatchee Red's Tobacco Co.
1173 Royal Palm Beach Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL. 33411
561-792-8808
Hours: m-s. 9-7, sun 9-5
Business is located at the NW corner of Royal Palm Beach Blvd. and Okeechobee Blvd. they also have stores in Palm Beach Gardens and Greenacres. There is a decent selection of mods and accessories, the eliquids are Atmos and NuVapor, so not any of the high end juices there. But if you need a replacement coil or battery, this would do the trick. They are a RYO cig store too, and sell cigars. Very nice people.

Urban Vapor
4734 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL. 33417
561-613-3350
Hours: m-s. 10-9, sun. 11-6

This store is located on the south side of Okeechobee between Haverhill and Military Trail in a small plaza, it also has another store, Coastline Vapor, in Jupiter on Indiantown Rd. They have a good selection of mods, starters up to high end and accessories. They are an authorized Provape dealer. The juices are Space Jam, 5 Pawns, Nite Lite, and a couple others I can't remember. You can sample the juices there. You can probably find most anything you need there, and the owners are very nice.
Edit: forgot to say this store has little vape meets, with a coil making class , every couple of weeks or so. You can check with them for the upcoming ones.

Hope this helps the south Florida peeps! Vape on :vapor:
Laura

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread