Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
They've got some DNA chip bf boxes,but no plain bf mech mod boxes.
I'll keep it in my favorites and maybe they'll get bf mech mod boxes in.
There just out of stock.
That's what i have done too.When i first found out about his boxes,he had a bunch of stuff listed,i put a couple little Orca's in my cart,but was waiting for the Dna 75 boxes to be listed before i placed the order.The day he listed some Dna 75 boxes,i went to check out,and the little Orca's were all out of stock haha,now none of those are listed at all.I've been checking every day for close to a month.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Any tips on the sanding process?

Yes, lots and lots and lots of it lol
My progression is (all dry, never noticed a difference wet)

Usually I will go back and repeat 3-4 times until I can work out the majority of the surface imperfections, but every one is different.
It's really all in what you can call "finished" to your taste.

Reactions: Doffy

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    There are some bf mech mods in stock but I don't see the color of door I like.
    If anyone might know what type of black is used on the mod on far left on the link below,could you post?
    I think it's basic opaque black and that's what I want.Basically so it looks like an Orca or white body black door or visa versa.Id actually like to have both color schemes.
    Here's the link,I don't know how to copy paste pictures directly to forum.
    https://dqzrr9k4bjpzk.cloudfront.net/images/5641008/482836844.jpg

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Got pictures to show.
    The black I want door on far left or I should say the whole mod.
    482836844.jpg

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 4, 2013
    QLD, Australia
    There are some bf mech mods in stock but I don't see the color of door I like.
    If anyone might know what type of black is used on the mod on far left on the link below,could you post?
    I think it's basic opaque black and that's what I want.Basically so it looks like an Orca or white body black door or visa versa.Id actually like to have both color schemes.
    Here's the link,I don't know how to copy paste pictures directly to forum.
    https://dqzrr9k4bjpzk.cloudfront.net/images/5641008/482836844.jpg

Floris has some of them tagged on his facebook page under timeline photos, that one is tagged as frosted midnight black.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Michigan
    New custom made button installed! Love it!
    a41be1872f20e66ae46e8aa26853e478.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sapphire on black is one of my favorite color combos by far! Very subtle except in the right light and then the door just glows :hubba:
    Very nice Anant, a fine job indeed!

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Hello gents. I have a quick question about the Orcas. Does anyone here have the dimensions of the door? I don't own a Floris orca as of yet but will be getting one in a trade and was wondering door size so that I can cut my own stab panels. Thanks in advance Gents.
    I would wait until you have the mod in hand to make doors for it.On Floris's site he says to order spare doors the same time you order the box,to ensure the door fits that box the way it should,so i would say there may be minor tolerance differences from box to box.

Reactions: SteelDriver
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread