Flower power! hah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleymedic53

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Appleton, Wisconsin
Ay guys... and gals! hahah
This is my first post here but i'm not so new to the forum thing. Jus thought i would finally post somethin up and say whats up. I've been vaping for about a month or so now. Havn't really been keeping track but it seems like i've been doin it pretty long haha. I bought a 510 kit from cignot (dot) com to start out and then soon moved to ordering a PT w/ and inline batt. And then soon after that i bought my tornado which is pretty much all i use since it lasts me all day. Actually most days i plug the thing in every two days.

I wasn't really an analog smoker to begin w/ but i do love to "smoke", Its relaxing for me. Finding a good pv was awesome for me as i do have asmatha and am a paramedic. You'd get looked at pretty funny workin at a hospital and having to run out and take smoke breaks lol.. And if you guys want a lil success story, vaping gives me no lung problems or tight breathing after chain vaping all day long. My breathing usually gets tight after i stuff my face into one of my dogs fur lol. But not w/ vaping.

Anyway, that was my lil intro. Now for my question: Flower power! lol, I reciently ordered a 30ml bottle of green d'lite from DFWVapor. and yes i do know what it is supposed to taste like. The piney taste was a little overberring for me so what i did was dump about 5ml of Rose flavor into it and it made it absoultey perfect! So any way, I like the green d'lite, rose flavors. Are there any more good "floral" flavors that anyone knows of? I was thinking Lilac would be amazing as the smell is a childhood memory of mine.

Well thanks for reading,
Keven.

stalnakerz

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Dawsonville, GA
Haven't seen a lilac yet (did see a clove/lilac mix, but that doesn't sound like what you're looking for), but I know vaporbomb sells Jasmine, violet, rose, lavendar and ylang ylang (whatever the heck that is).

On a side note, how is the straight rose? I've been thinking about trying the florals, but am a little wary.

MusicBox

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
Australia
e-cig.com sell a lilac. Didn't like it much though (It tasted like lilac!)
I make my own Rose. Bought a 50ml bottle of rose essence from an Indian supermarket for $1.75. A few drops of that in your unflavoured juice and your away. Better than any I've bought.
Litchi is good for a fruity floral.
Osmanthus Fragrans is milder than rose but tastes like it needs more flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread