Flu Cured, Virginia. Need info from Aroma fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Hi all,
Been vaping only Ry4 24mg and Sahara once in a while. Been vaping since 2009.Last 3-4 years only Aroma. once in s while I get close to running out of Ry4, so I have decided to find a back up tobacco flavor. Flu Cured and Virginia look interesting. I need a very solid throat hit. Can any of you tobacco fans lead me in right direction. I have used GI Joe and didn't care much for flavor. Beatle juice looks interesting. I would appreciate any help. There aren't many reviews on there flavors. I used WTA and it was very good. I really don't need the extra help it. provides. I haven't smoked analogs since 09 when I began vaping. Had throat cancer which has been keeping me off analogs. I have been considered cured, being in remission since 2012. I use a variety of tanks and batteries. Thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
Dave

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Beatle Juice is very similar to GI Joe, a little sweeter in my book. Virginia is a strong flavor, tobacco-ey with like a caramel. It was good for me at times but not others depending on my mood. Flu Cured was a favorite of mine, right after GI Joe/Beatle Juice. I never really care for PM.
Turkish! I just remembered! Try Turkish! Good throat hit and flavor.
Sorry, I can't recall some things more definitively. I've been vaping unflavored for quite some time now.
I like throat hit too, which is one of the reasons I vape 24mg. In any flavor (or unflavored) it's pretty good. :)

Reactions: radiokaos

traten

Sep 25, 2014
SE PA USA
David, aside from your technical interest in Virginia and flue-cured, thought you might be interested in the poetic, romantic
Va gold 03.24.2017.jpg
side of the question. I've undertaken a project to grow my own tobacco and extract nicotine from it. The ultimate goal is to blend my vapes at home. Here's a shot of flowers (grown under lights) from the variety "Virginia Gold."

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I would sure like to help you David but I've not had experience with any of Aroma's tobaccos, except for Beatle Juice years ago and I think Snorkeling gave a good description. I've been living in P-38 (menthol) and Black Clove land for the last few years. Just wanted to give this a bump and send a hello from an Aroma loyalist.

Cheers!

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
David, aside from your technical interest in Virginia and flue-cured, thought you might be interested in the poetic, romantic View attachment 643815 side of the question. I've undertaken a project to grow my own tobacco and extract nicotine from it. The ultimate goal is to blend my vapes at home. Here's a shot of flowers (grown under lights) from the variety "Virginia Gold."
Traten,
Thanks for your reply. A few years before I started vaping, I built a 26'Ox 12'w Greenhouse. I made it of heavy duty steel and doublebpaned windows. I wish I still had it to start tobacco plants. Your plant photo reminds me of it. I was able to order some RY4 and I ordered 30ml,(3x10ml of 24 mg Virginia. I left the Greenhouse with my last house when I sold it. I built another house since then and a new greenhouse would be great.
Thanks for pic
Dave

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks for the great replies. The Virginia is out of stock in 30mil 24 mg. as is my regular Ry4. Chris said Ry4 may be back soon. Now I have to bug him on the Virginia. Just kidding Chris! Well is there a shot! Anybody know much about Flu Cured?
Thanks All,
Dave
Thanks

David,

Thanks for asking others on what they think. Snork knows his eliquids. I really like Turkish Blend but its been a while since I vaped that flavor. Let me know what you think about our other flavors, and I will try to get Ms. Chris put a sample or two in your next order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I somehow totally missed this thread. I think I still have a bottle and a half of ry4 somewhere in my stash. I got on a big kick with it then not. My favorite out of the tobaccos was Beatle Juice. The GI Joe was good too. I didn't care much for the flavors of the flue cured or Virginia. I thought I'd never go below 24mg but over the last six months or so I've been going down to 12mg with all of the new RTA tanks out there. I still get a good throat hit which was always a requirement for me. Especially with the dual coil tanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread