The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flue cured 16 mg high review

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by fenez, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fenez

fenez Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2009
    N.Y
    I stopped by Eliquidplanet on monday to pick up some juice and while I was there I saw the Flue cured so i got it and have started using it today.

Flavor- sweet but not overly so and definitely tobacco flavored.
    throat- The throat hit is good but not as good as the mbro but close.
    vapor- makes as good vapor as anything else I have been using
    Just for reference purposes... I mostly use mbro and tobacco flavors so
    if you lean towards tobacco flavored juices you won't be disappointed with this one, I have been using it for almost a full day and don't miss my mbro at all.

I will be trying the Turkish tomorrow.

2. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Glad you liked it, I have not even tried it yet...I am looking forward to vaping it....

3. Richie G

Richie G Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Lawn Guyland, NY
    >

If Fenez likes it, chances are I will too. =)

It's almost a month for me now as a full time vapor and I haven't really found my *brand* of juice. I'm still looking for an everyday vape, something I can stock up on and make sure I have on hand as I head out to greet the day, everyday. Like you, Fenez, ELP's Mbro is the closest thing I've found and if there weren't so many choices I would have a gallon of it sitting here. <g>

mbro with a little sweetness sounds like what I've been looking for. It's off to ELP I go... no, not Emerson, Lake and Palmer.

Now there's a background sound for the e-liquid planet website in lieu of the "drip". How 'bout hearing this through one's speakers as a return customer -- Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside...

<g>

4. Tone

Tone Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2009
    LI NY
    If you want a tobacco flavor less sweet then MBRO that is just about the closest to a "real" ciggy you must.... I repeat you must try DUNHILL.
    I will put up a review once I get through the bottle.

5. Nephthys

Nephthys Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Denver
    Replying to an ancient thread...

How does the Flue Cured compare to JC's Tenn Cured, do you know?

I'm hoping to stock up on ELP's VG now that it's available, but I want to make reasonably sure I'll like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.