Flue Cured back in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness!
Just ordered 60ml, that should be good for a little while.
This stuff is BEYOND good, I honestly won't vape anything else for more than an hour or two.

This is my all day vape, and like many GrimmGreen's review turned me on to it.
Gotta love word of mouth, I don't doubt that even I contributed at least a little to how fast you've been selling it out, :thumbs:, haha.

On a random note... I did notice that my most recent order of flue cured was significantly lighter in color than previous batches. Just an observation, since the flavor is in NO WAY different. :p

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
I have been pimping LiquidXpress since I first ordered from them months ago and they absolutely have the best liquid I have tried bar none. I started out on the Flue Cured Tobacco which in answer to your question taste like the best tobacco you ever smoked but with a touch of honey. It leaves a nice taste in the mouth and the vapor is outstanding. It is my every day vape and is a smooth in a JuiceBox which really brings out the flavors in juices.

I also love their Taboo, if you like RY4 you will adore this stuff. The smell and the taste are of superior quality as are all their liquids. I have now gotten to the point where I don't worry about the flavors I order from there because I know that they will be premium liquids at a reasonable price. As far as I am concerned there is no better juice on the market.

Nwit

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
I notice that the flue cured is now the honey flue cured. Is it the same? In one of the gushing video reviews the reviewer keeps calling it honey cured. Is that the reason for the change?

Flue cured is my go to flavor, in fact it is my only flavor. I hope that it is the same.

My last order was for 90 ml 26 mg. That is now out of stock. How soon will it be before it is available again?

Thanks,

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
It is the same flavor, it was orginally suppose to be "Honey Flue Cured" on the site, we just got around to changing the name on the site, it was a name only change, so the bottles may say "flue cured" or "honey flue cured" it is the same flavor, the original flavor always had a honey undertone in it. Nothing changed but a correction to the name!

The 26mg isn't out of stock at the moment, just the 30ml bottles are, the 10 and 15ml bottles are still in stock, two 15ml bottles are the same price as the 30ml because the 15ml are in plastic bottles where the 30ml is in glass bottles.

Hope that helps!

Rob

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
Just ordered! First time ordering this flavor and from Liquid X. Can't wait!

Please let us know what you think Rock, this is one of my all day vapes...
smoke.gif

Last edited:

Doctor Rock

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Minnesota
Hey Zero! I REALLY like the taste! ...but I'm not getting a lot of vapor production. Could be a couple different things...I think...

1. I refilled a used cart I had cleaned a couple days prior.

2. I refilled it too much

3. I've only taken 5-6 drags from this refilled cart

Anyway - GREAT honey taste, but not overpowering. Glad I went ahead and got a 30ml bottle right off the bat. I'm not a huge vaporer (is that even a word?), vaping about a cart every 2-3 days, so this should last me a long time : )

And THANKS to LX for shipping this quickly. Awesome turn around time. You rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread