Flue Cured Cartos vs Flue Cured Refills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the carto's VG or PG? I don't think it says when you order the carto's. Maybe what ever liquid you ordered- the carto's are filled with the other. Hopefully they'll answer before my next order. I planned on getting more carto's then some liquid to re-fill them, but I want to make sure I get the exact same stuff that's in the carto now that you had a issue. I love the carto's but if I don't re-fill I'll be spending more on e-cigs than I did on analogs :( Anyway good luck

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Eric,

It will never be identical, for my reason stated above, I'll post it again though:

"The carto's are a bit harsher, what people tend to forget is just like a new atomizer a carto has some primer on it, it's acidic and adds a little bit harsher throat hit to the liquid that's prefilled in a cart vs. what is in the bottle. "

That is the difference in taste. We offer blanks for you to fill yourself though if you don't like the carto's prefilled, and they just came in today I will have them on the site shortly.

On the flip side we don't offer a more "acidic" version of HFC, it's the same it was originally intended to be and we plan on keeping it that way.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread