Flue cured off the site for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I have once again pulled Honey Flue Cured from the shelves. While the double honey issue was and IS resolved, and the amounts dictated in our recipe was followed, we have found that the honey that we imitated (if you know something about honey’s then you’ll understand the differences), being an Acacia Honey, was changed to a imitation Tulip Poplar Honey. This is the taste difference that people are noticing now, one is a mellow honey flavor, one is more of a almost berry’ish honey flavor.

We will sell the current honey flue cured as is at a reduced price and renamed as tobacco Berry Blend, and the Honey Flue Cured will be out of stock until we get in the next batch that will be fixed and resolved.

Thanks all, and I appreciate SINCERELY those of you who have wrote me email that weren’t filled with vile expressions and threats but have helped to zone in on exactly what the problem was, so that it can get fixed.

Thank you for your patience, we want to get the flavor back to what everyone enjoys and loves.

Rob

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
LOL, my eccentric taste buds strike again! I liked the honey flue cured that came in the cartos, but was not thrilled with it by any means. I refilled one last night from the bottle of honey flue cured and thought wow!, why didn't I notice this great "berryish" flavor the first time? Guess I'll have to buy some tobacco Berry Blend quick!

edit - I'm assuming the "Berry Tobacco" listed on the site is the one you are refering to?

Last edited:

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
any time your out here, give us a call we'll take ya to dinner!

That is so sweet Rob!

I've actually never been to see her in Northern Cali (anytime business takes me to to Cali it's Southern) she's only been to see me in NY.

Queen you're so darn cute - how could anyone say no to you? We can vape at Sherrick's funeral if he touches my stuff. ;)

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
That is so sweet Rob!

I've actually never been to see her in Northern Cali (anytime business takes me to to Cali it's Southern) she's only been to see me in NY.

Queen you're so darn cute - how could anyone say no to you? We can vape at Sherrick's funeral if he touches my stuff. ;)
LMAO!! I'm not touchin that one!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread