Flue-cured tobacco, peanut butter...When will this madness end???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babachoo

Moved On
Apr 17, 2009
Why don't you sell 24, 36, or 48mg? I've never seen any merchant offer 16mg as their highest and find it a bid perplexing so I thought I'd ask. Also, you charge $10 for 10ml bottles, but I can get 30ml for $9.50 from other places, so is there any way you could lower the price? If not, then what makes your liquid any different, since it all comes from the same factory, in other words, why would I pay 300% markup if it's the exact same thing the other guy sells?

Thanks in advance. :)

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Why don't you sell 24, 36, or 48mg? I've never seen any merchant offer 16mg as their highest and find it a bid perplexing so I thought I'd ask. Also, you charge $10 for 10ml bottles, but I can get 30ml for $9.50 from other places, so is there any way you could lower the price? If not, then what makes your liquid any different, since it all comes from the same factory, in other words, why would I pay 300% markup if it's the exact same thing the other guy sells?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hey Babachoo,

The higher nic juice will be discontinued by all. The highest strength made will be 26mg. Our juice is top notch and not all juice comes from the same factory. We are also having some of our own formulas made and our reputation speaks volumes.
Currently we have the largest inventory on juice in the United States and still growing.
The reason our highest is 16mg is because we are all for people weaning off of the nic and we sell more low and medium strength's than anything.
16mg should be strong enough, when we run out of flavorless 36 we will carry flavorless 26mg.
In the near future we will be having some promotional specials and we have a lot of new products coming in very shortly.

We are actively changing the world one drip at a time.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Babachoo

Moved On
Apr 17, 2009
Hey Babachoo,

The higher nic juice will be discontinued by all. The highest strength made will be 26mg. Our juice is top notch and not all juice comes from the same factory. We are also having some of our own formulas made and our reputation speaks volumes.
Currently we have the largest inventory on juice in the United States and still growing.
The reason our highest is 16mg is because we are all for people weaning off of the nic and we sell more low and medium strength's than anything.
16mg should be strong enough, when we run out of flavorless 36 we will carry flavorless 26mg.
In the near future we will be having some promotional specials and we have a lot of new products coming in very shortly.

We are actively changing the world one drip at a time.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Thanks for the answer. :)

But as I understand it, the one manufacturer (Boge) that is discontinuing 36mg juice is the supplier that makes 95% of all the juice on the market today, and they're the only ones lowering their strengths they offer because they're brokering a deal with the FDA to get their juice approved. So in essence this means that all of the individual suppliers who are now only offering 26mg and weaker juice, all of their juice collectively comes from the exact same factory in China. So it appears that your juice is no exception since you are also limited to less than 26mg now. So is your juice made by Boge? If so, then why are you charging such high markup on it? Couldn't you afford to make a little less profit and do more volume in sales?

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Babachoo,

Our juice is from China, We never carried Higher strength than 16mg with the exception of flavorless. I have seen other vendors selling 10ml for a higher price than us. Perhaps the other companies you are talking about are competing with each other and selling their juice for less, I don't know. We are on a different playing field. Also as for our pricing which is reasonable, we are operating out of a 5,000 square foot building, not our homes, our packaging and service is top notch, We are actively meeting with legislators and other influential people to promote awareness of the e-cig to benefit everyone of you. I am sorry this is such an issue for you, we have hundreds of very happy customers, We just may not be the supplier you are looking for.
Thanks for you inquiry.

Peace

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY
Thanks for the answer. :)

But as I understand it, the one manufacturer (Boge) that is discontinuing 36mg juice is the supplier that makes 95% of all the juice on the market today, and they're the only ones lowering their strengths they offer because they're brokering a deal with the FDA to get their juice approved. So in essence this means that all of the individual suppliers who are now only offering 26mg and weaker juice, all of their juice collectively comes from the exact same factory in China. So it appears that your juice is no exception since you are also limited to less than 26mg now. So is your juice made by Boge? If so, then why are you charging such high markup on it? Couldn't you afford to make a little less profit and do more volume in sales?
How do you know Boge is brokering a deal with the FDA??

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ply-over-90-e-liquid-market-8.html#post295690

And read the entire thread that post is in, it'll help answer a lot of questions you may have about the manufacture of juice. ;)

Thanks for the link, I have already read that before. I do not have any questions about the manufacturing of juice though...I speak with my suppliers every day. Also the op of that thread does not represent us. The decision to carry lower strengths are our own and we follow our own guidelines.
Thank you for your concerns.

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So you taking your position because of this one thread?
How do you know who this guy is and who he really represents?
I could start a thread stating anything and unconfirmed it means nothing.

Exactly and to get FDA approval takes about 5 - 6 years. It is not really a good idea to trust everything you read on a forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread