Fluid Vapor GG Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
No new news on Fluid website, nothing posted on Facebook or Twitter about GG since Sept.
They have a very quiet online presence. Slower than average response time for customer support too, at least in my case. I also received a fraud alert from my CC when I purchased from Fluid. Not totally sure if it was just CC being cautious or not, but that's the first time I've ever received one. Packing wasn't the best either. When my Tilemahos arrived, one of them was out of the bubble wrap and flopping around a half empty box. Thankfully it wasn't damaged!
Personally, I didn't get that warm fuzzy feeling after the transactions with them,,,lol
If it wasn't for them carrying the GG stuff, I wouldn't bother with them anymore, but that's just me ;)

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
I am in the same boat. I will order from Fluid if need be but I still prefer esg. About a month ago I ordered parts from both of these stores. The orders were minutes apart. I messed up and emailed both merchants asking to fix the order before it went out. I got a response from esg within a few hours - they corrected the issue I created and I had my package four days later. To this day I have still had no response from Fluid to my email. I did get the package about two weeks later so I did get the order eventually. But for me, ESG, has the service to match their inventory. And that, to me, is worth the international shipping costs.

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
You know, we had such a problem with COV, you'd think Rob would get his act together. I don't get it. A simple email to Imeo and Imeo can post in his announcement thread. Sounds like a simple thing to do. So far, I haven't had a problem with only two orders from Fluid, but after hearing from you guys, I've got to think twice about it. I missed out on some parts in the last ESG sale, and wanted to get the rest from Fluid, but when and what time!?!

thormak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2013
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Does FV do international shipping? There can be peoples out of US (me) that are also relying on FV if they missed the items on ESG.
I personally never dealt with them before so I don't know how is it, but if it is for GG, I don't mind paying extra shipping compared to Greece. (Shipping from US is almost double the price of shipping from any European countries)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I've had mixed results from them. They are slow to respond to questions sometimes (even on the so called GG hotline). Overall, I'm happier with them than I was with the previous US supplier.

If Rob would just relay his sales date and time, Imeo could post it in his Official announcement thread.

Rob told me that he will start sales in the middle of this week River. I believe that tomorrow or the day after he will put GG on his site

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm guessing Friday or Saturday since tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

If someone has a facebook and Rob posts anything definitive, please help your fellow GG brothers by posting here.
thanks, and have a great Thanksgiving day :)

happy Thanksgiving day River:)

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Screen-Shot-2013-10-26-at-10.30.36-AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread