Fng

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRoberts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Florence,AL
I know you have rules to keep out spammers and such, but this has to be the most overwhelming web site I have ever signed on to. The information is Wow,Top Shelf, but how complicated does this have to be? I will be upset if I see something I want to buy and can't get thru to them. -sorry, just my first thoughts.

Off Topic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
The Wood Between the Worlds
I agree! I have been trying to find out what system to buy that would be best to vape the Malty Toffee ejuice. It's all soooo confusing :(

The biggest question you need to think about is size vs battery life. A really big battery will last you all day, or very close to it, small ones last a few hours, but are close to cigarette in size.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
This is a great place to start. Best E-Cigarette for a New User

Don't get overwhelmed!! You'll find great help on the forum and on the individual suppliers subforums. Plenty of people ready to help - just fire away with the questions.

And just think of all the great people you'll meet on your journey into vaping.:toast:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Robert - if instead of complaining you had spent that time greeting a few people and joining in discussions - just 5 posts OR replies and then a 1 hour wait - then you would already be buying whatever it is.

And it looks like instead of getting your 5 measly posts you have gone away mad, and now the next time you see something you want to buy you still won't be able to. Seems self-defeating.

This wait is NOTHING. I was on a resin doll forum where you had to have 40 meaningful posts and a 25 DAY wait to be able to use or even see the marketplace - it was to help protect the sellers and buyers from being scammed.

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
This is a great place to start. Best E-Cigarette for a New User

Don't get overwhelmed!! You'll find great help on the forum and on the individual suppliers subforums. Plenty of people ready to help - just fire away with the questions.

And just think of all the great people you'll meet on your journey into vaping.:toast:

Great site recommendation! And there are a lot of other links on that page with other helpful newbie information.

And I do understand about getting overwhelmed - it happened to me too, more than once, while I was researching what to first buy. Keep in mind two things:

First, you have to weigh what you think you want - what is going to be right for you - versus a lot of suggestions you will receive. Give a lot of weight to people who give the most similar suggestions and advice for the question(s) you have asked.

Second, when information overload sets in STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! Give it a rest, and come back again later. Believe me, it's some times necessary for people looking to make their first purchase. And it does help.

Best wishes! You will sort things out. And there are many people here to help along the voyage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread