Fog machine Fog Juice is PG right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemically its the same, but its normally 10x the water content, and, its not as pure, with different ingredients.
Once in a rare while i would see the poisonous variety mixed in, in the jugs of fog juice.
The exact breakdown can be gotten, normally, from the place you bought it, or from the manufacturer. Here in the US they SHOULD have Haz.Mat. sheets on file inorder to sell it.
The manufacturers normally will post it on their sites as well.

Like with Ecigs, the cheaper the fluid, the worse it used to be.

Also, It always had a Raidiator Fluid taste to it, which by it self isnt bad, because the "Green" stuff is made from a form of PG or VG, but, it BURNED like acid on the tounge which means it MAY have had PEG mixed in.
In the past i found makes that when you looked was basicly Raidiator fluid.
If it is the bad kind, it will burn the eyes, and have a REAL bad burnt smell, like someone BarBQed Stink Weed. Or (hard to put into words) Burnt Cloriphorm? Burnt Green? you get the idea.
Bottom line, Do Not Trust Fog Juice For E-cig Liquid, unless you know FOR SURE where it came from, and whats in it.

I bought, used, and made Hundreds of Gallons of the stuff in my career in Clubs.
If you bought it for halloween, its probably Garbage.

Oh,just thought, if it says do NOT induce vomiting on the lable, its battery acid.

Ripley

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
Dallas Metro, TX
RobW

I thought the same thing about Fog Juice, and out of curiosity read the ingredients. EWW, there were ALOT of other chemicals in fog juice in addition to the PG.

If you can find a Tractor Supply, they carry 100% USP Grade PG (used for bovine ketosis) for $18.99/gal. Even with 2 vapers in the house, it will take us FOREVER to go through that.

On an interesting side-note, in my search for PG for purchase Retail. I found that it's also use to make hunting lures (scents).

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
RobW

I thought the same thing about Fog Juice, and out of curiosity read the ingredients. EWW, there were ALOT of other chemicals in fog juice in addition to the PG.

If you can find a Tractor Supply, they carry 100% USP Grade PG (used for bovine ketosis) for $18.99/gal. Even with 2 vapers in the house, it will take us FOREVER to go through that.

On an interesting side-note, in my search for PG for purchase Retail. I found that it's also use to make hunting lures (scents).

Oh great. I can see it now. My husband will be e-smoking some "doe in heat" in his hunting blind. :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread