The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fom 510 to Ego to what's next?

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by nfbloch, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nfbloch

nfbloch New Member

Sep 5, 2016
    I started vaping the joye 510 6 years ago. Moved up to the eGo with 650mah passthrough batteries and 2.3 ohm joye atomizers. Not many people carry those atomizers any more and I suspect it's time for me to move to something newer. The Ego has been so reliable. I use a drip tip so I don't have the problem of leaking in my purse etc. It's also been a cheap but good vape.
    Any recommendations for what should come next. It has to be reliable and not messy and reasonably priced. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Foggy Road

Foggy Road Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    I've just left my Egos and Evods behind and put in a good stockpile of replaceable battery Mods. But I find myself very interested in this brand new tiny little product. I plan to get a couple to check out just haven't gotten around to it yet. Very inexpensive and so are the coils. Do a Google search and check out some YouTube reviews you might be interested. I've seen them priced as low as $10 for the kit this is just the first link that came up.

Eleaf iCare Starter Kit - iCare Mini 30W 50W - Eleaf - Mods

• Like Like x 1
  3. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Somebody should oughta start a thread on those soon :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Foggy Road

Foggy Road Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    I'd like to see that also. I'm very encouraged by what I've seen in YouTube videos. Looks like just my kinda vape without the hassle of my RTAs. I have a trade in the works with another member here but it's gonna take a few weeks for each of us to receive our trade items and then send them off to each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.