For a Limited Time Only: Free Nhaler Drawstring Pouch with EVERY purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
For a limited time only, EVERY purchase from Nhaler will receive a NEW Nhaler drawstring carry pouch! Perfect for bringing your mods, batteries and drip tips on the go! Check them out!!

And don't forget to follow us on Nhaler | Facebook and nhalerdotcom (nhalerdotcom) on Twitter

_MG_3410.jpg

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
I didn't know about the gift and was surprised to see a white one that came in the mail today. It was in a kit that I ordered for my wife, so I'll let her be the one to worry about keeping it clean. It's too nice for me. Feels even better than silk. I keep my stuff in a small Crown Royal bag and have enough of them to keep me supplied for a lifetime.

Another surprise was that I received the wrong kit. I ordered a 510 mega Kit and received a Magnum Kit. I'll be keeping it though, so I owe you some more money. Furthermore, I'll be keeping it for myself and the wife can have my old kit to keep in her pretty little white bag.

I tried to call you to settle up the difference, but you wouldn't answer the phone. So you'll just have to wait, heheh. I figure we'll work out something one way or another later on.

br

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
Beautiful bags Drew, I carry around my gear in one of the regular bags usually, but I think I'll use the black one instead now. VERY nice material and sewing, they'd also work nicely for a sunglasses holder too.

The pouches have proven to be a great way to get people asking about what I'm doing. They see me sit down and pull out strange pieces of kit, and a little bottle, and can't figure out what insanity I'm up to. :)

richs10

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Maryland
Got mine today. Unfortunately, it had a tear at the seam just large enough for one of the 30 ml bottles of juice to fall out as I took it out of the express envelope. But I've got my new Riva Kit, figured out how to use that 306 low res atomizer and drip tip, so all is good!

And BTW, the Cappucino e-liquid is awesome, too!

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread