For all you dipping fans. Mini test batch recipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
This works best with an atomizer that is exposed(like the m401/2) and not recessed so the wick just sucks up what it needs. But if you drip same thing... just possibly more messy.

This is a great way to try out new flavors in very small batches. The juice flavors I use are from Eastmall 36mg.

In a contact case cup I made a tiny batch of:

Banana or Strawberry cream pie
5 drops banana or strawberry
4 drops cream
2 drops RY4(can leave this out if needed and still good)
2 drops VG
= YUMMY! (I plan to get some loraan's flavoring to match so I can cut it w/more VG to reduce the mg per ml)

Pralines and cream
6 drops Cream
1-2 drops loraans pralines and cream
2-4 drops VG
= yummy and rich

I want to do some other mini mixes like this to waste less liquid. When I find something really good, I convert amounts to go in to little 3cc=3ml bottles. perfect!

scintar

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Pinellas Park FL
This works best with an atomizer that is exposed(like the m401/2) and not recessed so the wick just sucks up what it needs. But if you drip same thing... just possibly more messy.

This is a great way to try out new flavors in very small batches. The juice flavors I use are from Eastmall 36mg.

In a contact case cup I made a tiny batch of:

Banana or Strawberry cream pie
5 drops banana or strawberry
4 drops cream
2 drops RY4(can leave this out if needed and still good)
2 drops VG
= YUMMY! (I plan to get some loraan's flavoring to match so I can cut it w/more VG to reduce the mg per ml)

Pralines and cream
6 drops Cream
1-2 drops loraans pralines and cream
2-4 drops VG
= yummy and rich

I want to do some other mini mixes like this to waste less liquid. When I find something really good, I convert amounts to go in to little 3cc=3ml bottles. perfect!
Cooool! Thanks for the Info. Don't go good with beer tho LOL. Just kidding as i don't drink.
Being seriuos where did you find the cream flavor at? And how do you think it masks the flavors? I like playing with DIY too.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
Cooool! Thanks for the Info. Don't go good with beer tho LOL. Just kidding as i don't drink.
Being seriuos where did you find the cream flavor at? And how do you think it masks the flavors? I like playing with DIY too.

The cream flavor is rich and strong and goes well with many others. I got the cream flavor from ******Custom Sampler,e-liquid ingredients, e-liquid, electronic cigarette juice, apple flavor, mint flavor, tobacco flavor, cherry flavor, eliquid, tobacco juice, nicotine juice - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Grab them now if you want in on the sale.. it's for this month only. They just opened up a forum in the suppliers section as well.

I'll be adding mini recipes to this thread as I go along... And maybe others will too:) Variety is the spice of life as they say... so why not just make a new mini recipe whenever the mood hits? lol

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
mini batch in contact lens cup but can easily convert to bigger batches:

As the base I used Eastmall's Chocolate 36mg 50% 5drops
Now brands 100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin 30% 3drops
Loranns Chocoalate Hazelnut 15% aprox 1.5drops
Loranns Chocolate 5% aprox 1/2drop

This makes 18mg liquid (give or take a mg or 2). I added the pinch of just chocolate flavoring because the Choco-hazelnut, while quite good, needed an extra kick of chocolate. I do like the Glycerin for the heavier smoke, but also it fits well with sweet mixes... adds the sugar.

It was pretty good so I converted to a 3cc/ml bottle and will be having that all day tomorrow:) Might lesson the glycerin to add a bit more straight chocolate flavoring next time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread