For cryin out loud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek5L

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Austin, TX
Does ANYONE have a good solution for fixing the batteries? I have a manual and an auto, both not working right. The auto wont light up the led anymore, and does not want to power the atty when hooked up. It connects to charger like it is charging, but the charging light NEVER gets green.

The manual red led has been on for almost 10 days, and it only turns off when conne cted to charger, yet does not want to work either.

Both of them will blink a few times when connecting to the charger, but do not want t cooperate once disconnected.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
Does ANYONE have a good solution for fixing the batteries? I have a manual and an auto, both not working right. The auto wont light up the led anymore, and does not want to power the atty when hooked up. It connects to charger like it is charging, but the charging light NEVER gets green.

The manual red led has been on for almost 10 days, and it only turns off when conne cted to charger, yet does not want to work either.

Both of them will blink a few times when connecting to the charger, but do not want t cooperate once disconnected.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sounds like you do have a mechanical problem. Hope they are not your only batteries. As far as working on them, it's not easy at all to get to the internals of any of the factory batteries. Looks like you need to get more hardware. I recommend just buying another starter kit. That way you will get the spares you need plus an additional charger. Some times the best way to diagnose problem is to swap parts out with known working parts.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread