For new e cig users, I Received My Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit. Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akovac1939

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
www.ecigbestsave.com
[FONT="]I Received My Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit. Now What?[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]The directions that come with electronic cigarette starter kits are sketchy at best. Because of this, I continually get the same questions after someone gets their first starter kit. I’ll try to address the most common ones I get here ….[/FONT]

[FONT="]What should I do first?[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][COLOR=purple][FONT="]:[/FONT][FONT="]First you need to connect your charger to the plug that came with your starter kit and then plug it into a wall outlet. The light on the charger should turn green.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]Next screw the battery it into the hole at the front of the charger. With most models, the light on the battery will blinks a number of times, stops blinking and the charger light turns from green to red.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Charge each battery for 8 hours the first time. It is imperative that the batteries get a full charge right out of the box.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]Please ignore the light on the charger for the initial. It will turn green before the 8 hours have elapsed. Removing the battery before it has charged for 8 hours may have an adverse effect on its overall life.[/FONT]

[FONT="]It is also recommended that you use your electronic cigarette for 20 minutes after the initial 8 hour charge and then charge it again for another hour.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]After the initial charge the batteries should take 1 to 2 hours to charge depending on model
.[/FONT]

[FONT="]After your batteries have been fully charged[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][COLOR=purple][FONT="]:[/FONT][FONT="] Now put your electronic cigarette together. First remove the dummy cartridge/filter from the atomizer. Now screw the atomizers onto the battery. Most electronic cigarette starter kit that comes with “pre-filled” cartridges/filters. Remove the rubber/plastic cap on the pre-filled cartridge/filter. Sometimes, there is an additional piece of plastic film under the plastic/rubber cap that is placed there to further protect the freshness of the e-juice inside the cartridge. If so remove. Now place your cartridge/filter into your atomizer.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]NOTE:[/FONT][FONT="]Most atomizers that come with your electronic cigarette starter kits have a completely empty/dummy cartridge/filter attached to them that is solely for protecting the atomizer during shipping.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]NOTE: If your kit does not have pre-filled cartridge/filters please refer to the article below.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Your electronic cigarette is now charged, assembled and ready for use!

[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][U][COLOR=purple][FONT="]How do I smoke this electronic e cigarette?[/FONT]
[FONT="]:[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][FONT="] If you have a push button (Manual) style of electronic cigarette like a Joye eGo or a Joye 510 manual simply press the button down and begin inhaling. The vapor should come quite easily with this type of electronic cigarette.[/FONT]
[FONT="]If you have an electronic cigarette with an automatic battery like a Joye 510 Automatic you simply take a drag and the microprocessor within the battery senses you are inhaling and will start releasing the vapor. Although an automatic style electronic cigarette battery may sound like it is easier to use, it will take some practice to get it just right. Drawing too hard or too easy will not produce the desired amount of vapor. With thirty minutes or so of practice, you should find an amount of suction that is just right for you
[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][U][COLOR=purple][FONT="]Why is my battery flashing me?[/FONT]
[FONT="]:[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][FONT="] 1. Most electronic cigarette models have an automatic cutoff built into the batteries that temporarily shuts the battery down after it has been activated for 5-7 continuous seconds. This is actually a safety mechanism built in to keep people from burning out their atomizers. [/FONT]
[FONT="]2. All electronic cigarette batteries need to be recharged. You will notice that the more a battery gets drained, the poorer the electronic cigarette performs. Eventually, your electronic cigarette battery will become completely drained and need a recharge. That when your electronic cigarette battery will start flashing repeatedly.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][B][FONT="]ONE FINAL NOTE ON USING YOUR E-CIG: [/FONT]
[FONT="]There is definitely a learning curve when it comes to using an e-cigarette. It has been estimated that it takes one or two months for beginners to get to the point where they are completely at ease with using their e-cigarette. There are also many different ways of vaping. Some people like to take multiple small puffs (sometimes called “sips” or “mouthfuls”) in succession with small intakes of air in between each sip. Those that utilize this method claim that it is easier on the throat and that it allows them to taste the flavor of the e-liquid better. Others – especially those who are looking for a “throat hit” – like to take one long drag directly into their lungs. You may want to experiment with each method. In time, you will find a way that works best for you (no two people do it the same).[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][B][U][COLOR=purple][FONT="]My Atomizer Is Getting Really Hot – Is This Normal?[/FONT]
[/U][/B][FONT="]:[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][FONT="]An atomizer will definitely get warm while you are using it. If it gets really hot, the vapor production actually decreases. It is best to give the atomizer at least a ten to fifteen second break between drags. This will not only prolong the life of the atomizer, but it will result in better vapor production for you.[/FONT]

[FONT="]How Do I Fill My Cartridge With E-Juice?[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][COLOR=purple][FONT="]:[/FONT]
[FONT="]Filling a cartridge you simply need to add one drop of e-juice at a time until the filter becomes saturated. Blank cartridge will take about 10-20 drops depending on the cartridge size. A perfectly filled cartridge will look like a slushy. There are only three things to remember here:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]If after adding a drop, it still looks like dry, it needs at least one more drop.[/FONT]

[FONT="]If after adding a drop, it looks like a puddle, it has one drop too many (not a big deal) just insert into your atomizer.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT="]If after adding a drop, it looks like a slushy, it is perfect and ready to be used![/FONT]

[FONT="]How Do I Know When I Need To Add More E-Liquid?[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][COLOR=purple][FONT="]:[/FONT][FONT="] [COLOR=black][COLOR=black]When the amount of vapor decreases or when it begins to taste like you are smoking a sock, it is time to add e-juice to your cartridge. Over time you will develop a taste for when you need to add e-juice.

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][U][COLOR=purple][FONT="]Why do I Keep from Getting E-Juice in My Mouth?[/FONT]
[FONT="]: [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black][FONT="]The number one reason people get e-juice in their mouths, is that they are holding their electronic cigarette incorrectly. Your electronic cigarette needs to be angled so that it is pointing slightly downward toward the floor. If the battery end is higher than the mouthpiece, it is a simple matter of gravity taking over, causing the e-juice to flow into your mouth.

[/FONT]
[FONT="]More Questions?[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][COLOR=purple][FONT="]:[/FONT][FONT="]If you have a question about your new electronic cigarette that you would like answered, please ask us.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread