For People Who Think The Provari Is Too Expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
I have had my Provari for 4 weeks now and figure I have had a $428.00 return on my investment so far.

3 packs of cigarettes a day times 28 days = 3 x 7 x 28 = $588.00

Minus the cost of the Provari = $160.00

Return on investment = $428.00

I started showing returns on the 8th day of not buying cigarettes...:)

Your results may vairy depending on how much you smoke, but the point is, it will pay for itself in a very short time.

~Just Sayin~

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I like the way you think. I put it in terms of life of the others vs. life of a unit that has replaceable, stonger, longer lasting batteries.

Oh, and the superior craftsmanship and vaping experience. And that I didn't have to buy a thingy to find out the ohms on my atty saved me some money also. And the customer service should something ever go wrong with it, you know, that one year warranty? Those things are money baby.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
Had you bought a Twist your return on investment = $558.00.

See how that works?

I have a few twist baterries, that I keep for backups, and loan out to other people to see if it would help them quit smoking. Nothing that I have tried so far is even in the same league as the Provari, and I think it's well worth the investment.

My main point here is... what ever you get that will help you quit cigarettes will pay for itself pretty quickly no matter how expensive it is (within reason). I just used the Provari as an example of my experience.

Ashien

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2012
The Ozarks
I totally understand what you are saying about ROI. I wanted to initially get a Provari, but I work outside and couldn't see getting one and dropping it, or getting rained on and then not having it work anymore.

I do want to get one eventually for home use, but a durable, rebuildable, mechanical PV was my go to for starting out.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I can't argue with your logic except to say that ROI is also relative. You might have received an outstanding ROI on your Provari, but getting a Twist or similar would provide an even greater return. The apples to apples comparison would be to compare a Provari with another VV bat. That said, if you're happy, that's all that matters. One day when I have some extra loot laying around, I may spring for a Provari. Until then, I'll put up with the minor annoyances of my Twist for 20% of the cost.

Last edited:

Hott_Karl

Verified Member
Hello! New member here and this is my first post. I am seriously considering spending the money to get the ProVari mini as my first ever battery mod. I have done quite a bit of research on a few mods and keep coming back to the ProVari.
I figure that it would be worth the cost to get the superior device.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hello! New member here and this is my first post. I am seriously considering spending the money to get the ProVari mini as my first ever battery mod. I have done quite a bit of research on a few mods and keep coming back to the ProVari.

If you have money to pissaway, by all means get it. If you don't, then get the much more affordable Twist (or similar). You can buy 5 Twists for the price of a Provari but you wont get 5x more performance from the Provari. Not even close. Welcome aboard.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    how long did it take you to receive your provari once you ordered it? i need a new, reliable pv!!!!

I walked into the store (ENS), and said "I want that one".

But, I can still get just as satisfying a vape from my $20 SD Keyring as I get from my $200 ProVari.
    How you use what you use is just as important as what you use. Your ProVari can provide you with the worse vape you could ever imagine any time you want it to.

Last edited:

Mezzum

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe, Texas

You would be correct!

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    If you have money to pissaway, by all means get it. If you don't, then get the much more affordable Twist (or similar). You can buy 5 Twists for the price of a Provari but you wont get 5x more performance from the Provari. Not even close. Welcome aboard.

No but you will get about twice the power out of a Provari, and you won't have to replace the Provari every 3-6 months(rated lifespan of eGo type devices).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread