For pipe and cigar folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
BigBoxStore.com has DSE601 pipe kits for $43 bucks and DSE701 cigar kits for $24.

I figure this may be of help to those whose pipe bowl/atty may be dying on them. Mine looks like hell, its cracked, leaks, and its stained (but still freaking works, go figure). Was going to pick up a replacement bowl for it and found that the going rate is around $40 not including shipping. These guys selling the whole kit for 3 bucks more. Way I see it, get the kit from these guys and have extra batts, chargers, mouthpieces, and carts for the same price. Plus they're one of the few places that even has my e-cigars in stock.

I went ahead and ordered a pipe kit and a few cigars on the 23rd (or maybe the 24th since I did it near midnight).

Here's the downside, shipping is around $20 so I wouldn't order just one thing or it wouldn't be very cost-conscious. It's the EMS China express type.

They have camera stuff, computers, and all sorts of whatevers so you can grab a bunch of stuff and spread out the shipping cost. They have other e-cig stuff on the site too but I don't use any of those models so I can't tell you if the prices are any good.

When the stuff makes it in, I'll post a review for those wanting to know if the stuff is knock-off cheap crap or legit.

Hope this helps.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Eeesh. I figured that might be a problem. Always a downside. Well here's hoping I luck out and get one that doesn't have any problems. I really like my 601 and its lasted me quite a while. I figured it was worth a shot. Would've lasted longer if I hadn't beat it to death so bad at the start. Oh well, live and learn eh? Appreciate the heads-up. :)

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Well, got the package in on 1/4/10. But again, I missed the postman and had to go in to the post office today.

The cigar and pipe appear to be identical to my dse601 and 701. Same box, equipment, and all. All the items function identical to mine with the exception of not being broken in.

The packing was barely adequate but I hardly care what the boxes look like.

Aside from the wait and the packaging (wouldn't order anything glass), everything seems OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread