Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I send one GG and suzi didnt receive it.

I send another one when she was asking for a refund or a new one and I went with my hernia to lathe to make one for her in only one day. Manu told me that she was crying, so I deside to make one quickly for her.

For the first GG I told her that we will follow the legal proccedure. We did and before time finish I send her the new one.
15 days have passed and she says again that she has not receive anything.

I said her that we must wait again for the legal prosedure but she is in a hurry (without a reason because only 15 days passed) saying that she wants her money back. She also send me her paypal to a pm saying to put money to her paypal.

She also asks money for batteries from Tim and other things that they can work for other cigs, like adapters etc (dont forget that they are in her home). She asks also for posting costs etc. I am not responsible for anything else exept lost GG so I send her a new one and now must wait for second time for the post office respond.

But after all suzi, please send me your paypal again and you will see the money you request there:)

ps......... I want you to have the GG pleasure so when you receive the 2 GGs please keep them also. They will stay with you for the rest of your life:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread