for the drunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me nuts, and I'm sure most chefs would have a cat, but I prefer menthol or minty flavors when drinking (and eating). They tend to be a bit more palate-neutral in terms of flavor interaction.

I can see where a sweet vape would go well with a heavy ale, but it's nothing I'd have if sipping mead or a dessert wine. I'd almost want something heavy with a bit of a bitter bite to offset that.

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
I vape so much when I drink, my vivi nova turns into a burning coal

~Vaping is a lifestyle~

Haha, I'm with you on this one. Vape through tanks! And yes, Bobas and drinks are amazing. But I discovered my new favorite thing, sitting by the pool with CO (Coors Original... need that ice cold heavy on hot days!) with a strong berry flavors.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
By Cisco do you mean this stuff? Lol me and my friends when we were young in Miami would drink that stuff, I remember on the label it would say like "warning this is not a wine cooler" because it was strong heh. Good times.

229318869_1bfcb61e6d.jpg

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
Newcastle Brown Ale= RY4

It's absolutely delicious.

Crown & Coke= RY4 or TFA's "Tobacco flavor" (Actually, all mentioned are DIY 18mg w/ TFA)

My .02 anyways. :D

Hmm, that actually sounds pretty good. I might have to check that combo out. I think this thread my morph into what beer to pair with what vape! And I'm completely ok with that....

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
my favorite combo still has to be apothic red with a honey tobacco juice. tbh, i find that honey-tobacco/red wine is a very enjoyable pairing. i vape pretty constantly most of the time, and when drinking it just can't be helped.

Where do you get your honey tobacco from?

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
OK so I am a proud vaper and proud drinker. Most people say they smoke more when they drink. I am curious as to what y'all vape when you drink. And does your flavor come to life as does mine when drinking? Bobas and Cisco. Bud ice and bar maids. Woop woop

LOL I posted that to (no criticism) I hear the same thing. Knew a guys that had quit and the first liberal drink and the were smoking again. What I got off my thread was that non felt the need to smoke some I believe said they vape more but don't quote me on that. But that is a damn good question. It speaks highly of the difference between vaping and analogs.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
Where do you get your honey tobacco from?
i get it from here!. i can't directly link you to the product page, unfortunately. on the left hand menu go to cowboy classics, then prairie blend. they offer flavor additives, and the buckwheat honey is the only version of this that i've tried. it's grassy and the honey tastes pretty true to buckwheat honey.

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
i get it from here!. i can't directly link you to the product page, unfortunately. on the left hand menu go to cowboy classics, then prairie blend. they offer flavor additives, and the buckwheat honey is the only version of this that i've tried. it's grassy and the honey tastes pretty true to buckwheat honey.

Ahh, Canadian e-cig shop. I know I saw another place that made just a straight honey tobacco, but I can't remember where I found it. Meh, I'll find it again I'm sure!

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
I've seriously considered vaping unflavored VG when I'm drinking……I don't appear to like tobacco vapes very much and I can't stand sweet flavors while I'm drinking liquor………and most non-sweet/fruit e-liquids taste a bit odd to me so far.

Then I got on a menthol kick.

Something that's light on fruit and heavy on menthol works well. As do really basic fruit flavors (lime, key lime, sprite, etc.). IDK how they'd mix with beer, but I'll find out shortly (always been more of a liquor guy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread