• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

For The Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Heavenly Father, we thank You so very much for your infinite love, healing, and forgiveness in every area of this life You have given us. Only You understand the heartache that lies deep within, and only You can heal it. By Your loving Grace and gentle hands that hold us close to You. Your love is unconditional, and eternal. You take the fiery darts of the wicked one, and shield us from the flames. You surround us with Grace and Mercy, by the Blood of Your precious Son Jesus. Keep our hearts, Father. And know our love for You knows no end. In Jesus Holy Name, AMEN!

Yes Father, we praise & give you thanks as we pray in agreement with our precious Brothers & Sisters... In Jesus' precious and most holy name we pray. Amen

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Heavenly Father, we thank You so very much for your infinite love, healing, and forgiveness in every area of this life You have given us. Only You understand the heartache that lies deep within, and only You can heal it. By Your loving Grace and gentle hands that hold us close to You. Your love is unconditional, and eternal. You take the fiery darts of the wicked one, and shield us from the flames. You surround us with Grace and Mercy, by the Blood of Your precious Son Jesus. Keep our hearts, Father. And know our love for You knows no end. In Jesus Holy Name, AMEN!

Amen and Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Holy Father, I stand in agree with all my sisters and brothers. We are united in Your Love and Your cause for good. Heal the places within us that we can't forgive ourselves, and I am including myself in this. You are Wise and Loving to Your children and always faithful. You are with us when we're hurting too bad to call upon Your Name. Forgiveness and healing is so very important for us to do to keep our relationship open with You. Thank You Lord for being Faithful and True and holding us when we can no longer take a step. You know I've been there, standing in shame, and yet You were by my side, accepting me anyway. You are wonderful, Almighty God and we love you deeply. Thank You for keeping us on the path You have chosen for us. We love You, Father...for it's in the Mighty Name of Jesus I ask, Amein.

P. S. I meant to stand in agreement with everyone. I didn't mean to hijack the prayer, but the Holy Spirit kept urging me to keep going. :)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Holy Father, I stand in agree with all my sisters and brothers. We are united in Your Love and Your cause for good. Heal the places within us that we can't forgive ourselves, and I am including myself in this. You are Wise and Loving to Your children and always faithful. You are with us when we're hurting too bad to call upon Your Name. Forgiveness and healing is so very important for us to do to keep our relationship open with You. Thank You Lord for being Faithful and True and holding us when we can no longer take a step. You know I've been there, standing in shame, and yet You were by my side, accepting me anyway. You are wonderful, Almighty God and we love you deeply. Thank You for keeping us on the path You have chosen for us. We love You, Father...for it's in the Mighty Name of Jesus I ask, Amein.

P. S. I meant to stand in agreement with everyone. I didn't mean to hijack the prayer, but the Holy Spirit kept urging me to keep going. :)

Loved this! Hallelujah! :banana:

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My two favorite soapboxes - together!! Classical economics and gender roles :)

Economics: the key to happy couples' division of labor on Shine

They talk about arguments in the video. I have applied a different method in my marriage. There is a very important principle, well known to all in the fields of psychotherapy and counseling. It guarantees you will never again have those long drawn out fights that keep you up til all hours, leaving you emotionally drained, and not even remembering what the fight was really about. We used to have those. But since I learned this, we have stopped having bad fights. My shrink taught me that all conversations end after 50 minutes. You can pick it up again fresh next time. After you cool down, you realize that most topics of argument aren't important enough for a next time.

~A

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
My two favorite soapboxes - together!! Classical economics and gender roles :)

Economics: the key to happy couples' division of labor on Shine

They talk about arguments in the video. I have applied a different method in my marriage. There is a very important principle, well known to all in the fields of psychotherapy and counseling. It guarantees you will never again have those long drawn out fights that keep you up til all hours, leaving you emotionally drained, and not even remembering what the fight was really about. We used to have those. But since I learned this, we have stopped having bad fights. My shrink taught me that all conversations end after 50 minutes. You can pick it up again fresh next time. After you cool down, you realize that most topics of argument aren't important enough for a next time.

~A

Try telling a Lebanese Husband this! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(They make the 'rules' for the Psychotherapists)... ;)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
My husband and I killed our first marriage and we did divorce. I went into Christian counseling, and boy did I fall off of my own pedestal. The bottom line of it all is you cannot change anyone but yourself. You either accept the person as they are, or move on to the next relationship. If you think you can change your future husband, forget it. That is why it's so important to marry a true Christian....one who loves God and loves you like Jesus loves the church. I realize that men can sometimes almost drive you to drink. We aren't perfect either. BIG SURPRISE!! Pick your battles. If it is something that doesn't really matter, kick it to the side. If it's something important, and you still wind up in an argument, walk away until you cool off. Say what you have to say and drop it. Don't beat a dead horse to death! And remember, it doesn't matter whose fault it is, as long as you make up. We might walk around each other for a few days. That's when you talk to God about it. He should be the FIRST One you talk to.....not all your friends and then pray for God's wisdom. Just one woman's opinion.:)

One thing I will add.....we use our bedroom as a sanctuary. There is purposely no television in our bedroom. Once you enter into the bedroom, there is no arguing! That room stands alone.... without conflict....end of story. And we've been remarried for almost 10 years. We both wish our trek didn't have that 3 years, but we are both thankful to God the Father for helping us get through the muck and mire. Trust me when I say it was the most awful time of my life. Divorce is not an option.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
My husband and I killed our first marriage and we did divorce. I went into Christian counseling, and boy did I fall off of my own pedestal. The bottom line of it all is you cannot change anyone but yourself. You either accept the person as they are, or move on to the next relationship. If you think you can change your future husband, forget it. That is why it's so important to marry a true Christian....one who loves God and loves you like Jesus loves the church. I realize that men can sometimes almost drive you to drink. We aren't perfect either. BIG SURPRISE!! Pick your battles. If it is something that doesn't really matter, kick it to the side. If it's something important, and you still wind up in an argument, walk away until you cool off. Say what you have to say and drop it. Don't beat a dead horse to death! And remember, it doesn't matter whose fault it is, as long as you make up. We might walk around each other for a few days. That's when you talk to God about it. He should be the FIRST One you talk to.....not all your friends and then pray for God's wisdom. Just one woman's opinion.:)

One thing I will add.....we use our bedroom as a sanctuary. There is purposely no television in our bedroom. Once you enter into the bedroom, there is no arguing! That room stands alone.... without conflict....end of story. And we've been remarried for almost 10 years. We both wish our trek didn't have that 3 years, but we are both thankful to God the Father for helping us get through the muck and mire. Trust me when I say it was the most awful time of my life. Divorce is not an option.

Hands down this is about the best Marital advice/guidance I've ever read! :thumbs:

L - you are a priceless treasure... I don't know how many times I've told you this, but I keep telling you because it's true... you never cease to amaze me! :wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
When God teaches us something, we pay it forward. I'm a firm believer in that. The bedroom thing was my husband's idea. We weren't even going to put a phone in there, but my folks could have needed something in the middle of the night. So we had to have a phone in there. Thank you, Cuz, for the kudos, but the Glory goes to God......always. AMEIN!:)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
When God teaches us something, we pay it forward. I'm a firm believer in that. The bedroom thing was my husband's idea. We weren't even going to put a phone in there, but my folks could have needed something in the middle of the night. So we had to have a phone in there. Thank you, Cuz, for the kudos, but the Glory goes to God......always. AMEIN!:)

To God be the Glory Amen & Amen! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread