For the love of god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chefmilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Long Island
So I'm sitting here waiting for my purple package, flipping around the forums and next thing I know, there's $150 of vape juice sitting in my cart on Nicoticket.

Damnit Clark!

I have been cig free for less than 30 days and this is my 4th order.:facepalm:

For you newer folks, pay attention to the old timers here. They're going to tell you to order the 50ml and you're going to laugh and say "I'll sample the 15ml, it'll be fine" But it won't.

Order the 50ml. If you don't like it (yeah, like THAT'S gonna happen), just offer it up in the swap meet thread, someone will take it off your hands.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
For you newer folks, pay attention to the old timers here. They're going to tell you to order the 50ml and you're going to laugh and say "I'll sample the 15ml, it'll be fine" But it won't.

Order the 50ml. If you don't like it (yeah, like THAT'S gonna happen), just offer it up in the swap meet thread, someone will take it off your hands.

Yep. Because if you like it, you'll want to order more ASAP. And when you do that......... no way it's going to be alone in your cart. Then you'll have spent much more than you'd have if you had LISTENED TO MEGAN IN THE FIRST PLACE, FOR ZOTZ'S SAKE.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
So I'm sitting here waiting for my purple package, flipping around the forums and next thing I know, there's $150 of vape juice sitting in my cart on Nicoticket.

Damnit Clark!

That is some dang good advise haha! Evil but good lol:evil:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

Damnit Clark!

Thank you chef, no one really believes me until they find their most loved juice EVER they bought in 15ml and then it's a SR and GONE!!! :cry:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Thank you chef, no one really believes me until they find their most loved juice EVER they bought in 15ml and then it's a SR and GONE!!! :cry:

Quite frankly I wonder if I have enough Raz Cup to last til it comes back. Let's see, been through one 50 ml, opened my second 50 ml, and have a 50 ml on the way to go night night for two months. I drip old school so luckily (and cheaper) I don't blow through liquid. But...but maybe one more 50 ml to be on the safe side?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Quite frankly I wonder if I have enough Raz Cup to last til it comes back. Let's see, been through one 50 ml, opened my second 50 ml, and have a 50 ml on the way to go night night for two months. I drip old school so luckily (and cheaper) I don't blow through liquid. But...but maybe one more 50 ml to be on the safe side?

Make it 100 and you'll be better off...500mls if you're serious. :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread