For the serious throat hitter only

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Hello I have been hitting my atomizer directly without a cart for some time, Just drip and hit. Very nice

However and I only suggest this to the very serious vapor that bypasses the carts,

I use the rubber covering from MY Vapor King carts, cut the top off and slide it on the 901 atomizer. This way I am not worried about the heating up of the atomizer on my lips, ( Not that I really care, cos I would go thru fire and glass for my T/Hit

But I have seen comments by members asking " dont you get blisters and burn your lips"

This is for the seriously insane vapor, that drips only and is used to bypassing the carts

PLEASE I IMPLORE YOU, THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS, THIS IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY

You can use any rubber item that you can find that slides well over any atomizer , although the VK tips are perfect

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Just get an SD. Throat hit eveytime with out the danger of flaming lips......

coynesxsw.jpg

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY wants that........

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I want to understand better. Are you taking the plastic mouthpiece off the 901 and replacing it with the vapor king white tip? The white end that you at first have to take a nut picker to remove?

as others have posted
On the VK carts , they come with 2 rubber covers, top and bottom so the juices, I guess do not leak??\

It is a matter of using any proective covering on the atomizer, using it
WITHOUT A CART AT ALL

LIKE PUTTING YOUR LIPS DIRECTLY ON THE ATT
I also do not care about the heat of the atomizer, at all, kinda like it

but I have seen others comment about the heat and shared concern

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I do this all the time, I lose my mouthiece from time to time so I just vape without one whilst dripping, the heat doesn't bother me, no different and not as hot than sipping hot beverages! Don't try it with an atomiser with an open design tho!! So does that mean I am a vaping expert!?

I do this all the time as well, however, as professional vapors, I thought it is our responsibility to offer suggestions that the protect our young

Ofcourse, you are an expert, with over 1500 posts, I think it makes you
A MASTER, I CAN ONLY STRIVE FOR THAT KIND OF NUMBER

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
The vapor king has two pieces in the atomizer. One is a small round seal that keeps the juice from getting into your mouth. The other piece is the mouth piece. They are both very small.

RJ MY VK carts come with 2 rubber covers and a plug for the hole to prevent the juice from leaking during transport

The mouthpiece protector fits my 901 atomizer perfectly
it is all a matter of putting some form of protection to the lips so they (lips) do not have the possibility of getting BURNED while vaping directly on the attz

I thought it was a worthwhile idea.

tinear

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Florida, U.S.A.
i've been dripping and bypassing the "cart" for awhile now. was using a standard 510 cart with the baffles removed and a hole drilled through it, then i got a 901 and like the tip of those carts better, so i cut out all the inside chambering and use that sometimes. other times i have just a tube that i insert into a rubber coupling on the atomizer ~ straight shot. gotta be carefull not to vape with the PV pointed into the air though.

fang_tn.jpg
]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread