for those ego-c users out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapamore

Feb 7, 2012
AZ
So I was wondering which percentage pg/vg juice works the best for the regular ego-c set up. What do you all use? I am getting some leakage issues now after having it for a couple months. I have the blue tanks on mine that you actually had to punch the holes through. so maybe this is why. The black tanks I had before these with the prepunched holes didn't leak almost at all, so I need to find where online I can order those (got them from a store front here in town that marks them up quite a bit). And anyone know where I can get the cheapest price on the little atomizers? I saw them for 19.99 somewhere but can't remember where. Thanx ahead o time.

Malduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Croatia
I use 50/50, or 60/40 mostly. No leaks.

Btw, tanks, caps and attys are cheaply available at heaven-gifts.com and healthcabin.net
I bought tons of extra caps in different colors. They are dirt cheap, and I don't have to worry about damaging them when filling liquid. Also, different colors help marking which tank holds which liquid.

vapamore

Feb 7, 2012
AZ
I did know about the drag issue. Maybe I just need some new tanks like the ones I had. I noticed these blue tanks have a higher ridge on the bottom near the opening. Maybe thicker juice, I definately need more juice. Have to get more attys. Thinking about trying one of the vision ego clearomizer things. Or maybe even buy a ego-c b tank system. Oh the costs are getting higher as I think. :)

dshark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Welcome...!!! Its good to hear that you are not afriad to experiement some. I had the same experience on the drag issue and later determined that I needed something with more ummphh but I went through much of same and had to try different things if I was to stick with vaping.... So far so good.
Again, WELCOME..!!!!

GWG73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Florida
Between 30-50VG here, with no leaks. I did find some leaking at first but realized that the cone and base could use a little extra nudge on tightening. I can definitely make them leak if I drag too hard. I don't personally notice a difference between the hard caps and the soft silicone replacements...but I don't have enough time in on them to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread