• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

For those on carts, what filler u use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Marineland.....I don't care for the polyfil....it seems to hold more juice than it releases. I found myself doing the thermo flick ALL the time with it. What I have not tried yet and plan to is modding the foam with the straw as seen in one of the videos. And I have yet to try the teabags which seem to get good reviews as well.

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
I use to just recycle the same old cart i use over n over again. After that i went to the nearby aquarium shop and buy a pack of polyfill to replace the filler inside the carts. and i start to get lazy I go into dripping for 2 weeks then now i m lazy dripping again and back to carts.. now just waiting for my ego-t attys and ego-t carts to arrive.

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
anyone tried out the teabag method yet?

I once saw the demo vid on youtube on how they do it.the guy actually took a tea bag cut it open n then remove the tea leaves out n fold it. Dont u think its too waste n expensive to use this mod? buying fluval or fish tank filter polyfill is much more cheaper like that.

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
This is the one which i'm using right now..2 different density foam inside..I'm using the denser foam..

37.jpg

38.jpg

cy1970

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2010
FineCountry
open for discussion....

i don't like to use filler cart cos personally i feel that when the atty heat a "dry" filler, does the filler starts to melt? If so, do we inhale some dangerous chemicals into our lung?
i choose to drip when vape.

PS: still waiting for my P16 to be shipped and rejoin SG Vaping Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread