For those that ordered on 3-20-2009...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
How long do you think it'll take PS to get our orders out to us?

With that many orders on the 20th, I imagine that it'll take quite a while... :|

Maybe someone from PureSmoker.com will be able to shed some light on how they're doing with the packing and shipping of so many orders. ;)

I'll feel lucky if my (tiny bottle of True Menthol 24mg/10ml, that's all that was left!) order gets here by the 27th. I'll report back here when I start getting shipping notices and again, when my shipment arrives. BTW, no tracking number of any kind yet, just order confirmation and receipt from PayPal...

So fellow vapers, what's your guestimate as to when you'll receive your order?

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
WOW! with 589 order on friday alone that should pay for Kaylee a personal tutor for that training. Better yet nothing beats on the job training. I'll take my juice with minimal slobber thank you! LOL

Mace

impossible ... drool is mandatory! :p

still need to find a good trainer out here too ... She hasn't been since she passed Puppy Beginning Classes like 8 months ago!!!!

Also, if anyone has any dogs/puppies/etc... locally that you think can stand up to Kaylee's rough playing style, we would LOVE to meet you :D Boys = Must be snipped ... Girls - No difference! Kaylee is all love/play!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
LOLOLOL ....

It ain't happening fast enough unfortunately .... :D

For Those Wondering on how fast we will ship ... Our goal is Tuesday Evening, and this is why ...

Friday -- 589 orders
Saturday -- 224 orders

So, not including Todays or Mondays, we are looking at over 800 by Tuesday Evening :shock:
589!! WOW! Now I know why there was so much pushing and shoving Friday night! Glad I was close to the front of the pack and I didn't fall down. I could've been killed, or worse yet, dropped my juice!!!

Kissysmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
Just north of Portland, OR
589!! WOW! Now I know why there was so much pushing and shoving Friday night! Glad I was close to the front of the pack and I didn't fall down. I could've been killed, or worse yet, dropped my juice!!!

No doubt. I dayumned near had to poke out a few eyeballs to get my 555 juice and I think I lost a shoe in the stampede. I had a "Cabbage Patch Kid" Christmas flashback. (most of you wee ones have no recollection of that event I'm sure)

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
LOLOLOL ....

It ain't happening fast enough unfortunately .... :D

For Those Wondering on how fast we will ship ... Our goal is Tuesday Evening, and this is why ...

Friday -- 589 orders
Saturday -- 224 orders

So, not including Todays or Mondays, we are looking at over 800 by Tuesday Evening :shock:

Thanks for being honest and congratulations :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread