Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
These are without a doubt the best CE2 type carto ever sold.

Takes 2 or 3 tankfuls to break in, after which they wick absolutely perfectly.
Filling with a regular dropper bottle takes seconds.
They absolutely do not leak.

Hope suppliers reordered plenty because these are going to sell big time as word gets out.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
i havent heard anyone getting dry hits with these...am i the only one?
bobas/gj and bounty hunter...@3.7 volts. i tip it upside down between every vape.

At first I would get some dry hits above 3.7v on VV mod, but the wicking improves greatly with seasoning and I get zero dry hits at 4.5v vaping 60pg/40vg juice.

Good to know it works well with Boba's. I haven't ordered any in a while, but since I can't seem to clone it DIY, I think I'm going to treat myself to a couple of bottles.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
I've had the first four of these I got from LiteCig in use for over three weeks now and they do eventually leak down the center tube. When I fill them now, I have to make sure I'm well below the wicks, otherwise they gurgle immediately from wicking and I have to blow them out. Even then I'm constantly wiping juice off the battery post. I think it happens because the wicks are so stubby and become frayed from multiple cleanings. Since I received some prepunched 1.7ohm and 2ohm single coil cartos for my dual coil tanks I haven't been using them as much. Using 50pg/50vg Icy Menthol from Goodejuice.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
I've had the first four of these I got from LiteCig in use for over three weeks now and they do eventually leak down the center tube. When I fill them now, I have to make sure I'm well below the wicks, otherwise they gurgle immediately from wicking and I have to blow them out. Even then I'm constantly wiping juice off the battery post. I think it happens because the wicks are so stubby and become frayed from multiple cleanings. Since I received some prepunched 1.7ohm and 2ohm single coil cartos for my dual coil tanks I haven't been using them as much. Using 50pg/50vg Icy Menthol from Goodejuice.

I have a couple of gurglers also. Posted this over in the Gotvapes forum. I only dry-burned 1 of the 2 problem children so multiple cleanings are probably not the culprit. An autopsy is planned over the weekend.:2c:

BTW, the videos are a must for those interested in these and don't mind the fiddle factor.

òÁÚÂÏÒËÁ 1.5ML E-Turbo :: ÓÍÏÔÒÅÔØ ×ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube ÂÅÓÐÌÁÔÎÏ ÏÎÌÁÊÎ
óÂÏÒËÁ E-Turbo :: ÓÍÏÔÒÅÔØ ×ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube ÂÅÓÐÌÁÔÎÏ ÏÎÌÁÊÎ

Wow, just wow. Thanks for the links Tom!

This device just gets better and better. So what we have here is a solder-less, rebuild-able atty in a tank!

I have two of these that has started to flood. Interestingly, both have been being used on my VV mod at 4.5v with primarily 60PG/40VG DIY juice. The spousal unit has had the same one going for the same amount of time on unregulated eGo's and there is still no flooding on hers vaping 100PG juice.

Now that I know I can rebuild this puppy, I'm going to dissect one soon to see what has degraded on the two leakers. Hoping that I've simply worn out the wicks which is letting in to much juice. So long as overclocking them hasn't deformed that inner silicone insulator shown in the video, it should be good as new with new wicks. Could also be that I've been using a 510 extender, rather than an 510-eGo adapter. Kind of unstable on that extender so I may have worked the post loose or something. Going back to the eGo adapter so we'll see how that does.

One thing that I won't do is leave the wicks uncut. I do believe that having the end of the wick so close to the coil is the secret to the superb wicking that the SD has. Speaking of wicking, in honor of the 100ml bottle of Boba's Bounty that came in the mail today, this thick VG juice thinned slightly with 5% bourbon (thanks to Kevin for that tip) is vaping beautifully in this freshly opened Stardust I'm enjoying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread