Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
vaping on a swag kit using a BB Q2 coil I rebuilt with a 0.5 SS notch coil in temp mode right now, my juice is diy 2x flavors that cost me 140$ a year to vape 8ml+ a day.

My dna and so many other mods/gear sits in my drawer not doing anything because this setup is fantastic.

Only other setup im using these days is a Noisy Cricket II-25 (23$) and a 6$ clone RDA which has great flavor and chucks.

Doesn't take a lot of money to have an amazing vape I have more expensive gear and don't even use it.

Edit* one the subject of mason jars 1L of juice I mixed up recently..
Thank you for eventually getting to the topic! :lol:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
They are definitely giving me a headache
WICUDlawn_redlee1.jpg

Can't keep 'em offa my lawn dammit!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Has anyone noticed a recent influx of troubled members? Argumentative, stubborn....young? Question: would Mason jars and plastic guitars help them or hurt them?
Depends on how far they are standing from ya! Short distances, a Mason jar to the back or side of the head, will take ya off your feet! Plastic guitar, maybe :D

• Agree
Reactions: CMD-Ky

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
Depends on how far they are standing from ya! Short distances, a Mason jar to the back or side of the head, will take ya off your feet! Plastic guitar, maybe :D
I once watched a buddy of mine fight off a guy weilding a spade with a plastic wiffle ball bat. My buddy was into Kali and made dude look silly as hell for what felt like five minutes, dude dropped the shovel and stalked off crying to his car.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I once watched a buddy of mine fight off a guy weilding a spade with a plastic wiffle ball bat. My buddy was into Kali and made dude look silly as hell for what felt like five minutes, dude dropped the shovel and stalked off crying to his car.
My side of the story....in a past life, I was a wiffle ball. So, it only makes sense that I was uncomfortable with the situation. Also, I wasn't crying. It was ragweed season and I had allergies .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread