The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Found 2 suppliers Oldsmar Flea Market!

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by one80bysummer152, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. one80bysummer152

one80bysummer152 Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is exactly "breaking news" to anyone, lol. In the Oldsmar Flea Market there are now TWO parts/juice suppliers. They are both located in **i think** the 2nd building from the end (heading north through the entrance).

One is usually just a very polite young girl with typical pricing. I think they want 15$ for 901 Attys, $20+ for Batts, and $21 for a 30 ML bottle of juice.

The other one is brand new, he just got there today. Very nice man, very reasonable prices. $8.50 for new 510 attys! $19 for 30 ML of juice! Check them out.

I hope this helps! Take care everyone.

2. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    There are a few people selling them in USA flea market in Hudson to. I havent been there in a while but I know there is one person there on main st selling cartos and 808 batteries. They were more then I pay at v4l so I would only use them in an emergency. Sad that I would think of having a vaping emergency huh?

3. Above God

Above God Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    tampa
    good to know bigtop and wagon wheel flea market also have them. i found two in both.

gatorvapors www.gatorvapor.com is at both with 510 kits. theres a guy at wagon wheel flea market called ismokesmart.............I Smoke Smart Home Page he gots batterys like white cloud, there exactly the same just without the whitecloud logo and are much cheaper. he gots kits for 50$ and all of em got juice. different sizes...

also vapor4life cartomizers fit whitecloud batterys and may/should fit ismokesmarts.

4. oettinger

oettinger Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2010
    Tampa, Fl.
    Gatorvapors is a good guy with good stuff. joye 510 parts, I went to the same High School as one of the owners. pretty close to online prices, and is generally a good guy.

Sells Dakang juice, and not the flavor I want though. Otherwise a good experience.

SUX that the smokesmart kits are the same as the ones a vendor here sells for 24.99 It might would be a good place to 808 stuff locally if I was desperate otherwise.

5. Taegost

Taegost Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay, Fl
    The Wagon Wheel is the one off Fowler right? I've been looking around for some local spots to buy parts/liquids, and I'm up near USF.

6. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  7. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    The only Wagon Wheel flea market I know of is the one in Pinellas Park.

8. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  9. oettinger

oettinger Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2010
    Tampa, Fl.
    Big Top is off of Fowler, it is right down the road from where I live. That is where Joe is, with his GatorVapor booth, it is in the middle, NOT down one of the aisles.

10. Taegost

Taegost Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay, Fl
    Yeah, Big Top... I've been there a couple times, but it's been a while :) It's not that far from me either. I talked to Wayne from GatorVapors the other day, he's a pretty nice guy. I'll need to stop at one of the flea markets one of these days :)

11. Above God

Above God Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    tampa
    yes that is it.

12. TimAce

TimAce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Just got back from Big Top... wayne and his partner joe are great. he has the new ego there. he seems to love it :). i just bought my first 510 and also a 510 passthrough along with 10ml of green apple juice. i wont quote exact price but all that for under $50. what a great deal and also a very nice man. he told me he has 4 other flea markets he is in. also you can visit his site which he says he is goin to be updating soon. gatorvapor.com

13. josborne024

josborne024 Full Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Florida
    Damm I dident know there was juice vendors in bigtop that kicks ... ill have to check it out I haven't been there in like 2 yrs. I do know that the cigar shop it sr54 and collier parkway is starting to carry 510 kits and prefilled carts its a start last time I was in there the only kit he had left was pink well looks like I'm going to big top this weekend

Sent from my Droid

14. santo19586

santo19586 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    any Orlando vapers or vape stores in orlando?

15. Tampa2

Tampa2 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    Hey Santo, yes, there is a great guy over there. His name is Steve and he owns esmokeronline there in Orlando. It's not often I recommend a competitor, but I do recommend Steve. Just tell him that Wayne from Gatorvapor recommended him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.