Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I see the name of it, but what flavor is it?
Also, 5.7% nic?
I think he meant the 5.7% as the amount of flavoring, just did not use punctuation.
As in

Wonder flavours - Sweet And Sour Purple drink.
100% VG flavoring 5.7%, nic to suit, shake it and vape it.

There I fixed it for ya steve.

lol
....according to WF website it is a candied grape juice.

:)

Last edited:

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I see the name of it, but what flavor is it?
You've never had purple drink? It's like orange drink, but...purpler. Think "grape juice" and then, if that sounds good to you, go have some grape juice, because that's exactly what "purple drink" is not.

Steve W Pedersen

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
bakersfield,ca
Yeah thank you for the correction , 5.7% flavoring my next batch I might up it a tad.
As for how it tastes think a mild sweet & sour grape jolly roger hard candy.
Thought I would add a little note.
I am not saying that this is the tastyest vape ever or the be all or end all of juices. But for my personal goal of making the cheapest possible good tasting juice This is a bullseye.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
But for my personal goal of making the cheapest possible good tasting juice This is a bullseye.

If you really like it and can make it for a great price...then it sounds like it's "a winner" for you. That's all that matters! :thumbs:

Some people search for a long while before they discover one that becomes a personal favorite DIY eliquid. You're lucky you've found one!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have Donut King, English Trifle and Lemon Rhubarb Tart. They're all good, I sometimes tweak them a bit but it's not really necessary. I am planning to buy more but I'm on a flavor buying moratorium at the moment, I have more than enough flavors to meet my needs. But, I'm sure other folks with Chefs will chime in and/or you could look up Chefs in some of the DIY threads.

Anna

Reactions: MartinD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread