This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Bobas24.jpg
Woot!

I cut this to 18mg when I bought it (circa Nov '14?) so it wasn't gonna work in one of my sub-ohm tanks. But oh, this nectar is SWEET in my Protank II.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I recently broke out about 75ml of 18 mg. That I had from way back soon after went from 12 mg then to 6mg. and kind of forgot it. well a few days ago I built a serpent mini with a 1.3 ohm single clapton. (now I use 3mg) but this has been bittersweet, knowing I will never get it again, but so enjoying it in moderation,

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Bobas lasts that's for sure. I found a bottle I had purchased in about 2011 a few months ago and vaped it. It tasted just fine, exactly how I remember it tasting. I ended up dispensing it though because it was 6 years old and I was concerned about the age.

I also has a bottle of bobbas gorilla I think it was
called (the banana Bobbas Bounty) and that too tasted fine after 4-5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Bobas lasts that's for sure. I found a bottle I had purchased in about 2011 a few months ago and vaped it. It tasted just fine, exactly how I remember it tasting. I ended up dispensing it though because it was 6 years old and I was concerned about the age.

I also has a bottle of bobbas gorilla I think it was
called (the banana Bobbas Bounty) and that too tasted fine after 4-5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it does last...I remember buying some in 2012 and had found a bit in 2016 and it was still really good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AnthonyB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread