found another great site

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Not exactly a juggernaut yet. Good luck, though.

yAJUMPF.png

Just a wee bit of catching up to do.

aw0whjK.png

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I happen to love ecf (of course, everyone knows that) but I like to see other forum and groups start up because this just means that more and more people are turning to a healthier alternative and becoming more knowledgeable. Not exactly a bad thing if you think about it this way. Thank your for posting this site for those who maybe interested. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I post on a couple other forums when ECF is slow, so more is always better. Is that your forum because I dont see how a forum with 20 registered members and less then 50 threads has potential, unless its only been up for an hour or 2.

I can only imagine what this site looked like back in 2008. I would say, most sites start very small, unless you already have a large following from some other adventure. ;)

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
WESTERN N.C.
The founder of Vapertrek is a friend of mine and after he read thread that I started he felt he should weigh in....it is as follows....
"Comment from VaperTrek founder: I understand jonescreek has post a couple of comments about our site VaperTrek. When he first told me a few months back I said to him he should probably not as I have not settled yet on the platform I was going to use as well as the features I wanted to offer. I have read his comments from the two posts he has made and have seen reply's such as "ecig wannabes", and other negative ones. I believe my life was saved from being a 3 pack a day smoker, and jonescreek is the one that turned me on to vaping. Since I develop niche social network sites for clients, i decided to build one as my way of giving back and hopefully it would help someone else, and although we have a discussion area, we are not a forum per say. This industry needs all the help it can get and I intend to help in any way I can. Our final version of our site is about a month old and yes we are small. I like it that way in the beginning with slow growth so that we can settle into our niche while offering familiar features as a lot of users are accustomed to via social networks. Sorry if the two posts were against any of the policies of ECF and wish everyone involved in the thread the best in success! Carl Farrington, Founder, VaperTrek"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread