Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
It has been a while since I have posted to the General Discussion here. Checking in.

After a lot of experimenting ($$$), I have found a vape that I am very satisfied with. I think I could go on like this indefinitely. Took a while to find what works for me. Tanks were the key. Although looking back I think I could have continued topping off cartos every couple hours and been just fine.

It was big when I realized that you just can't count on a carto. You have to accept that there are some real good ones, some OK ones, and now and then you get one that only lasts half an hour. I use the same carto in my tanks for seven days max. Then I change it whether it needs it or not. After all, even changing that often I am still saving a LOT of money.

After all I've read on here I wish I could have got dripping to work. They say you get more and better flavor that way. Always either too much juice, not enough juice, can't get the taste of the previous juice out before trying the next one. Just a complete pain in the Axx. (don't bother trying to tell me how to do it. Already read all the how to on here, done it, didn't work, not interested)

I keep two EGOs with Smoktech DCT tanks filled with Capella apple pie. 11 nic, 18% flavor, 65% PG and 35% VG.
For my ProVari, I keep two 'Big Daddy' Lil mama tanks filled with V4Ls #7 tobacco.

Just like finishing dinner. Have desert (apple pie), then have a smoke. Don't know that I'm even going to try to find other flavors. I have two that I like a lot. Just takes too much time.

There you have it. About 4 months now without a cigarette. Catch you later.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread