Found my holy grail with Ithaka and a special something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
Los Angeles
Friends, I am not sure if it gets better. Just want to share what I believe to be my "nirvana" of vaping. I have been vaping on Ithaka exclusively for a few days now. Needless to say, I am blown away with each hit. For many months now, I have had a bit of BWB RY4 (RIP, never forget) stashed away that I have been saving, well...just kinda because.

Maybe I couldn't bring myself to use it, knowing I might never have it again. Orrrr maybe: I was just unknowingly waiting for Ithaka.

Combining the power and craftsmanship of the best atty I have used to date, along with what I believe to be one of the best juices ever made, has proven to be something very special. Some of you may understand what I am referring to...it's not just about the taste or the smell, or the way the hot vapor rolls over your tongue and into your lungs. It's all those things, in addition to the emotions that are attached to that "perfect vape"...something that I believe is brought about by happiness, and not only the work we put into building our coils, etc, but the work put in by the people who make it possible for us to do this.

I want to thank Thanasis for his hard work and dedication to his product (and the vaping community) for helping me achieve this level of pleasure. GG Ithaka dual coil X style @ 1.8 ohms with one of the best juices. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread