Found my sweet spot -2 + months $400.00 and some change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliebar

Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Parkville, MD
I have read on this forum and others many times that eventually you find your sweet spot. The equipment that is reliable and gives you what you need and the juice that you feel like you can vape all day long. I have found it, Amen! Done experimenting (for awhile - ha ha)- Over 20 days analog free - no longer any cravings. I am so happy and grateful to the senior members that steered me in the right direction equipment wise and my own preserverence in finding the right juice. My journey:

1. Blu's - gave that to a friend pretty quickly
2. V2's - Have used the passthru regularly, but sold the kit to someone within a week or 2.

Current: KGO - 18 mg juice Carmel Cappuccino from Northwest Vapors and 18 mg juice StrawberryCotton Candy from Sweet-Vapes. Learned I like cartomizers and do not like clearomizers.

It's a good feeling to not be frantically trying to find something that takes care of wanting/needing analogs.

Hang in if you are still stuggling to find your 'sweet' spot. It will happen.

water4choc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Northern Nevada
Hey - glad you found your sweet spot. It is pretty wonderful to have equipment that works and juices that satisfy.

I have a KGO and a couple of months ago I got a Provari, but I still like my KGO very much and it is my go to device when I am out and about.

I have used Stardusts, Fluxomizers, cartos, and several other assorted devices, but my favorites are the Phiniac tanks and the Ego Type B Mega Tank/Atomizers.

My favorite juice is Kona Coffee Milkshake from Virgin Vapor, although I really like many of their other juices as well.

I learned so much about equipment and vendors from this forum - it has made a big difference in my vaping life. Love to vape!

orchiolum

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Midwest, US
Congrats on the sweet spot!

I've been vaping for three weeks, and vaping has quelled (perhaps even killed) my urge for analogs...have some in the house, but rarely think about them. Been analog free for 12 days.

The search for the sweet spot takes time and money. I have 30 10ml bottles that I'm testing and steeping. Love my RY-4. Currently using an eGo C 1000 mAh passthrough, but can already sense a time when I may upgrade to a variable voltage mod.

At my current rate, I think my sweet spot will cost about $800 :ohmy:

Last edited:

Alliebar

Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Parkville, MD
I should add the sweet spot included the nicotine level that works for me right now. Interesting enough, I do not want anything that looks or feel likes an anolog. I was a menthol smoker for 30 years, but I do not like vaping menthol at all. Finally being able to relax and know I wont be smoking in the morning just makes me feel better.

orchiolum

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Midwest, US
I should add the sweet spot included the nicotine level that works for me right now. Interesting enough, I do not want anything that looks or feel likes an anolog. I was a menthol smoker for 30 years, but I do not like vaping menthol at all. Finally being able to relax and know I wont be smoking in the morning just makes me feel better.

After researching how many mgs of nicotine my former analogs delivered daily, I began with 24mg juice. This part of my sweet spot is solved. It's enough to keep me away from analogs, and my body/brain tells me when I need more or less.

Next step is juice. I've found one RY4 which certainly satisfies, and am currently steeping 18 bottles of juice, with more on the way...bet I'll be able to expand my juice sweet spot with some of these.

VapoTom

Jun 12, 2012
London
I've been vaping for about a year and think I found a sweet spot pretty quickly with ego t and LR attys.

Then I tried 6v vaping with lava tube, smoketec tank and 3 ohm cartomizers... That's a new sweet spot but now the ego c is my main device when out of the house.. I have a home sweet spot and an out and about sweet spot.

Just ordered a DID genesis style atomiser and am getting GGTS. I think new sweet spots are always just around the corner. That said, if I only had the ego, I'd still never go back to analogue.

Last edited:

NGIB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2012
Hinesville, GA
I don't even want to think about the $$$ I've spent in 2 months but I've discovered what works for me as well. That's one of the reasons I frequent the new members area to try to save people time & money and ease their journey a bit. I carry 650 mah KGOs with either Resurrector cartos or CE4+ clearos to work everyday. They are compact and even the little batteries last half a day - I just switch them at lunch time. Right now I vape a caramel apple blend at 20mg the most.

I too smoked menthol for 35 years and I rarely vape anything like it. I did mix up a batch of peppermint I use occasionally...

Yves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Matamata, New Zealand

So happy to see you found your sweet spot I remember your first few posts :) It only took me one month before I didn't want anything that looked like a cigarette in my hand, sure is funny how your tastes change :)

beamrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
C-Bus
It may take a while, but you'll get there sooner or later, and just remember, the amount of time it takes to get "settled in" doesn't really matter.......CAUSE YOU'RE NOT SLOWLY KILLING YOURSELF ANYMORE! I'm 40 years old, I started smoking when I was 11. I tried countless times to quit smoking, nothing ever worked. About a month ago, I was reading a book and vaping, and it hit me: " I'm still addicted to nicotine, but that's OK. In this case, I'll take addiction to that 1 drug, over the previous addiction to the 50 bazillion chemicals in a cigarette. I'm not killing myself anymore." I put that book down and bawled like a child, as that weight was finally lifted from my shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread