Four desserts from MadTown Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I probably sound like a gushing idiot - and it's okay! This was my first order with MTV, and it sure isn't going to be my last!

12 mg nic, 50/50 PG/VG, 1 extra flavor shot - all
FOOB - on a .5 ohm RDA/mech
Steeped and vaped for a week in a 2.4 ohm BCC tank/IPV Mini at 8.5 watts

Cookies and Cream - a warm, rich chocolate that isn't overwhelmed by the mint - and then the cookie on the tail end of the exhale. After steeping for a few days, the chocolate backs down just a little bit in my tank. Still delicious!

Strawberry Shortcake - the first time I ever liked (heck, loved!) a Strawberry Shortcake. FOOB, the whipped cream was right up front!! backed up by a sweet, candy strawberry and some amazing cake. After being in the tank for a week, the whipped cream is less dominant, (that happens with ALL whipped cream flavors, IMHO), but the Strawberry and the Cake become a little more upfront. Addictive - but next time I order this, I'll up the VG, add 2 flavor shots instead of one, and use it on my RDA's. It's very good in the tank, don't get me wrong! But I love the punch the flavor packs better on an RDA.

Lime Cheesecake - O M G - a very blond, light colored juice that doesn't gunk up my heads! (A first for me and a lime bakery e-juice..) Cheesecake up front, a tart/sweet lime, then just a touch of the graham cracker on the exhale. Too strong for an RDA, but an ADV in my tank! Beyond Delicous...I love all of these MTV e-juices, but this one was my not-too-distant-#1

Alota Horchata - I ordered the Mild Alota Horchata, but, according to the bottle this is the "Alota Horchata" it has a stronger cinnamon and less almond than the Mild. Oh, well! Very strong cinnamon FOOB (and not a great idea on an RDA!) but the cinnamon settled down after a couple of days and it's amazing in a glass BCC tank. I still want to try the Mild Horchata - but if you like cinnamon, this is really good!

Reactions: NoFumus

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I should have gotten the flavor shots like you did, hurricanegirl, but even with very light flavoring, I could sense the quality taste. I really enjoyed their Bread Pudding vape, and the Alota Horchata Mild, but my favorite was the Lemon Meringue Pie. I wasn't so impressed with the Buttery Nipple and the Salty Sweet, but they just weren't my thing.

I had a cart loaded at MadTown for the Memorial Day weekend sale, but I went with Ohm's Vapes instead. I was going to get that Key Lime Cheesecake, plus Donut Run with raspberry filling, Full Blue Moon, Spanish Donut, Vanilla Cherry Bomb, and some more of that LMP of course. Next time! Glad you liked them! It's always nice to find nice flavor at great value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread