Fox & Friends Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
That's what you get for watching Fox and friends!

Really though this is likely just the beginning of the nonsense we are going to hear in the near and later unfortunately. Regardless of which media channel you so desire. Just feel grateful that we are in the know and got in when we did. I feel sorry for those that will keep smoking because of the garbage they are finding in the gas station and mall kiosk:(

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

Really though this is likely just the beginning of the nonsense we are going to hear in the near and later unfortunately. Regardless of which media channel you so desire. Just feel grateful that we are in the know and got in when we did. I feel sorry for those that will keep smoking because of the garbage they are finding in the gas station and mall kiosk:(

Better than watching CNN & MSNBC, otherwise known as the Ultra-Liberal Love Channels.

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
Better than watching CNN & MSNBC, otherwise known as the Ultra-Liberal Love Channels.
:thumb: I prefer to watch the later shows when I can. But I stopped watching those other channels just after Mr. O. won the election.

Such blathering.

My evic, while not made in the USA, has a processor that can give me a perfect puff. Me thinks they are puffing something else. :D

Last edited:

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A

No, it isn't.

This is 2013, guys. The whole left/right, liberal/conservative, republican/democrat paradigm, is outdated. Both parties have been bought out, and paid for by the few elite at the top , running everything. The international banksters, the rotchshilds, the rockefellers, bilderberg, etc etc are the ones pulling the puppet strings.

One side pretends they are protecting big business (republicans), while the other side claims they are protecting the people, and focus on big government(democrat). The truth is, they really only disagree on the most basic, superficial issues.....but when it comes to foreign policy, abolishing the IRS/Federal reserve, and actually protecting the citizens of the US.....both parties fail.

The same wealthy families, and the same mega-corporations and international institutions finance BOTH parties equally. They put a democrat in for 4-8 years, then switch it up, and throw in a republican. back and forth, back and forth.

If you honestly think FOX is better than CNN, etc, you haven't done much research. They are two sides of the same coin.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Oh well. As to the OP's question:
Bad:
1) BT is going to try and kill the internet businesses. Not fond of that at all.
2) $3.00 per pre-filled carto? Grrrrrrr :mad:
3) No mention of "juice" quality/contents.
4) No mention of "specs". Just claims about high-tech. ???
Good:
5) Nice looking cig-a-like
6) Assembled in the USA
7) Strive for consistency puff after puff (well a claim about it and an awareness of the issue anyway)
8) No disposables. $10.00 rechargeable.
9) Good marketing that helps foster the cause and raise awareness. (True for blu too and others)

We'll see how it works. Waiting for reviews. I want specs (Voltage and mAh in particular...and connector...proprietary assumed).

Last edited:

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
The scariest part about it is that NONE of these will be sold over the internet. Thus the reason they are trying very hard to put a stop to internet sales of e-cigs all over the US. They want to "recapture" the market for whatever e-cig they think we should have. No thanks, BT.

Now that is concerning. You guys are scareing me.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
wv2win:9743737 said:

not really...all the of those networks peddle misdirection and partisan propaganda.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
This is an admitted cross-post from here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ass-traditional-cigarettes-2.html#post9746945

I have more info in this thread than the other. Interesting about the puff counter:

But the Reynolds team developed a product whose cartridge includes a microchip that counts the number of puffs taken and ensures a consistent vapor.

“A cartridge is designed to equal a pack of cigarettes, which is about 200 puffs,” he said. “We want to make sure that the consumer gets consistent quality across all 200 puffs.”

The carto has a microchip in it. Counting puffs. If that article is correct. :ohmy:
(red bolding added by me)

It MAY mean you can't refill it too. IDK. We'll have to see.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
This is why they're hyping consistency....the "refill preventer". Guarantees $3.00 per 200 puff carto. Can't refill it once and get an average of $1.50 per carto, for example.

Guessing here. I don't know if rigging up an adapter will work. The "battery" may need to communicate with the chip and vice-versa. So.....Hmmmmmmm.

TOTAL GUESS here though.

It is a bigger e-cig. More like mini cigar.

I'll be interested to see what happens if you put a standard carto (with a rigged adapter) on their battery or if someone tries to refill their cart. Bet neither works. But not sure.

Last edited:

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
supermarket:9747000 said:
not really...all the of those networks peddle misdirection and partisan propaganda.

Lol, amen. read my post above :)
ah you understand too...woe to anyone who develops their political opinions based on the manipulative trash they spew on either of those entertainment channels. Its a bunch of propaganda financed by the wealthy to misdirect us from the ones actually oppressing us. I agree, the political parties don't really even exist, they're like some stupid football team were supposed to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread