Foxy Box 3.7 Box Mod Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenman

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Fullerton, Ca
foxbox.jpg
Foxy Box(with Boge L/R and Vaperite Swirl Tip)

I'm a fan of true 3.7 vaping. I was looking for something to leave around at work. To my surprise, I haven't put this mod down nor leave it at the job. Steve is a cool guy and handles the typical e-browser questions with ease. I ordered his Kit B:

1 3.7 box mod
2 14500 Trustfire
1 Charger
1 1.5 Smoktech dual coil cart
1 3ml Kick Bass Vapor sample

$43 shipped

First thing I did was ditch the dual coil cart. For me, those things are like trying to start a 1972 Chevy p/u with a flooded carb. The Kick Bass(Batter Cake) was nice although too sweet, so I gave that away also. I hooked up my Boge L/R cart(s) filled with Halo Tribecca and vaped away. This is exactly what 3.7 is suppossed to be. No more, no less. The construction is respectable and clean on the inside. This is similar to the Kalamazoo Jambox but I think a bit cleaner. A nice touch with the JB Weld around the 510 connector so as to prohibit leaking into the box. The service at Foxy Box was tip-top and I will most definitely be ordering in the future. I got the "bright ... blue LED" and I tell you this thing lights up the cab of my car at night. I look like an indigo nebula flying down the street.

For the price, service and extras. Come on, there is no better deal out there. I'm a huge Foxy Box fan.
foxboxlight.jpg

Rating: A
Total time(from build request): 3 days
Shipping Duration: 2 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread