• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fpo/apo/ vapemail.... What are you waiting on and how long has it been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all my fellow vapers receiving vapemail via FPO/APO. What are you waiting on? how long has it been? whats your longest wait time before?

I am waiting for new batteries, DIY juice materials, cotton, juice, and a itaste mvp 2. i really want a VTR:D:D but already spent too much :2c: :( guess ill wait. oh yeahill say ive waited at the longest 3 weeks. that isnt too bad right?

kapp_badbloodz

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Browns Mills
Waiting on:

iHybrid Diamondback, kanthal (30ga and 29ga), kayfun 3.1, chi you, copper nemesis, and sony greens

been waiting on the chi you and kayfun. Ordered 7 Feb. But that is fasttech for you :rolleyes: the kanthal was from amazon and the sonys plus neme are from a group buy so we are still waiting. Sonys just made in country (US) so they still need to be shipped to the APO.

Already received: .... ton of juice, kanthal, silica/cotton, and my El Kapitan. I will have collected more mods here in the middle east than I have in the states. I will have: Beastmaster Mod, Copper Nemesis, El Kapitan, Provari Mini, Chi You, and my iHybrid. ... is wrong with me...

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
3 weeks in would be considered a little more than average for all the places I've been, but 1.5 - 2 months is not out of the question. If it was sent priority mail, you can open a ticket after 21 days

That's what I am going to do tomorrow. I'm waiting on a lot of juice from Nicoticket (you should check them out) Everything looked to be okay with my order, but on 24 FEB, it's tracking had it show up at DPO, AE 09846. Should have arrived at an APO with the zip one number off of 09846. Apparently DPO stands for diplomatic post office, so, I'm pretty sure they messed up. I think it's in Africa or Greece. I'm on an Operational Deployment right now with a really small unit, and we've been having problems with out mail. Before this, never really had a problem in 5+ years overseas.

mjohnsoniii

Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
Not at an APO anymore :(. I'm here in the states (Ft Leonard Wood) and haven't been vaping long. The only order I've received so far (Vamo V5, Aspire Nautilus & Skull drip tip) came in 3-5 days from different vendors. Today, I placed a significant order with Fasttech so we'll see. I'll report back when I receive it.

Last edited:

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
I can't wait to get back to the states and get regular mail. I'm still waiting on one Nicoticket order. I'm deployed to a non-combat zone, but we only get mail on Fridays. Mail takes two weeks, minimum, but 80% of it is 3 weeks.

Hey, you should check out that Nicoticket. Since my mail takes so long, I was smart and ordered 50ml bottles, but since your so close you could easily try out some 50mls. Nicoticket smashed the 2013 ECF awards. The Virus is BY FAR my favorite, although at first it was a little strange.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Where I am at now, there are 10 of us fairly new vapors. We have each individually ordered juice from 3-4 places, and I've ordered from 10. We all sit around and try each others, so I've probably tried 250+. I've got 50 different 3ml sample bottles from different vendors alone. Nicoticket is the best, but I'm going to keep on trying others. The only one that I tried from someone else so far and then ordered was Blue Moo, even though it's not a top shelf juice, I just liked it. Some other ones have been good, but nothing that I would really get excited about to order again.

Recently I have been mixing Devil Dog and Frenilla. I didn't like Devil Dog when I first tried it because it's got so much pipe tobacco, and it tastes super ashy. Some Frenilla really livens it up though, I'm gonna try blueberry and Devil Dog tomorrow.

Anyway, do you know this guy http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/145537/paragrunt.html ?

He is also in Baharain. Are you patriot?

ParaGrunt

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Greenville, OH
I'm waiting on a tons of stuff, I hope my AR Mod shows up today, or tomorrow or the next day. I wonder if the sand storm a few days ago will delay stuff. I'm at Buehring, KW

Hey drarmament, are you still waiting on stuff? I know I have been waiting two weeks for some packages from the states. I think something is up with the APO/FPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread