Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
This juice is an amazing one. My first impressions of this juice was that it was good not great but now it is one of my current favorite ejuices. This ejuice gets way better with steeping and the flavor is so different it gets better with time. I originally tried it a while ago. I got 3 30 ml bottles at the Southbay Vapers meet. I have been vaping it at 0mg most nights. Unlike Virgin Vapors Black Cherry Marshmallow the flavor gets slightly better to me at higher wattages. Even though I have a crazy juice wall, I am mourning that I finished my bottles of this great ejuice. I am going to put it on my current favorite list. The kiwi flavor provides a natural berry like tartness. The marshmallow flavors provides a unique soothing taste prevents this ejuice from getting overly dry at high wattages, while creating a great flavor fusion with the kiwi. The flavor is strong and is not candied and artificial I used a Mephisto clone on the Zorro to review this juice. To find your wattage and my key that I use to rate vapor production click here. This ejuice gets better at higher wattages but is great at all wattages. It comes in a cool bottle.
To see the other ejuice I reviewed click here. You can see my other review of The Standard juice by clicking the name below;
Dead Mans Party and Irie Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread