Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Check out more on my blog Vaporchaser

[h=3]FrankenVape by The Standard vape Review[/h]
ZampleBox hooked some of its members with a special bonus bottle of Frankenvape. I’ve been a fan of The Standard Vape for a while but somehow had never tried Frankenvape. The makers of Frankenvape describe it as "Sweet and Tart Kiwi with a smoothing Marsh mellow finish sounds just like the name of the juice, a freak of the culinary flavor combo world but will sure be your next all day vape." I usually review juices on a 510 atomizer or a CE4 but, for some reason I hated the taste of this in a bridgeless 510. I rewicked my Helio RDA and started dripping. I know this effects the continuity of the taste for those of you that use CE4s and EVODs but to best describe this flavor I really had to try it on cotton wick. So I’m vaping Frankenvape 18mg nic, here we go

Flavor, First Hit. I usually describe the flavor first, but this one really has a "feel" all its own. I get a really sweet taste on the tip of my tongue like sweet southern sweet tea that turns to a mint almost pine effect on the exhale with a really full feeling smoothness. I definitely get the Kiwi right off the bat, but with the marshmallow it is a lot sweeter. The flavor has a quick change up from the fruity kiwi to what I’m calling the mint effect. It is not a menthol or mint vape, its more like a drink with a sprig of mint, like a mojito or mint julep. It just seems like the taste buds perk up as it turns from fruit sweat to creamy marshmallow sweet. The inhale is really sweet and fruity like a sip of juice, the kiwi mixes in with the marshmallow on the exhale and it is like a different flavor as the thick fluffy-ness of the flavor really comes out. After vaping on it for a few minutes straight I really get a creamy kiwi and bubble gum taste.

Throat hit. The creaminess seems to add to the kick. At 18mg on a dripper it has a big kick but overall I would put this at moderate but effective.

Aroma. I love liquids like this, the smell really adds to the experience. It lingers in your nose between vapes and is really nice.

Overall. I hated this on a regular 510 atty, CE4 and an evod. You can’t really do justice to this flavor on anything but an RDA (rebuild-able dripping atomizer) I can’t speak for silica but cotton taste amazing. The Standard Vape is a ZampleBox supplier, and I hope to see more of them in my future deliveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread