Freaking awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkndrublic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Los Angeles
I have now been able to hold my breath as I swim, just as I did when I was a lifeguard.

I've tried e-cigs in the past, but the batteries were way too week, and filling up the those old school 510's were a pain in the .... Now that the tech has caught up, and I for one am stoked.

It's been 2 months now since I've had an analog, and I for one feel better. I haven't gained any weight, I wake up not so grouchy and lowered my nicotine level. These things rock, I'm just glad the tech caught up. :toast::vapor:

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
That's Wonderful!!

:thumbs:

Attachments

• th_congrats-1.gif
    th_congrats-1.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 8

Modnar

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2012
Denmark
www.octopusecig.com
Yeah the tech beeing better really made a difference for me to

I tried ecigs a couple of years ago. Some ....ty model that looked like a real cigaret, and the battery was horrible (I was getting maybe 8-10 good draws, and that was it)

Started again recently, and I am amazed at the progress that ecigs went through in just a couple of years

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Huh, go figure...I haven't tried holding my breath in a long time, and 30 seconds was uncomfortable. Trying now and I'm still holding at 60 seconds! Can't wait to go camping in a couple week and not get winded just treading water.

It's amazing what a difference even 2-3 weeks can make.

I haven't tried holding my breath in I don't know how long ... just made it to 80 seconds before starting to feel uncomfortable. Not bad.

signious

Sep 16, 2009
I remember when I first did the Ecig route. It was really tough for the first week or so, I loved the smoke but was coughing up great big balls of horribleness.

After that was done it felt like my lungs were steam cleaned. It was WONDERFUL - didn't solve all of my air problems, but I could play some football without feeling like death afterwords!

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
I was also a lifeguard many yrs ago and can now swim 5 miles...when smoking doubt if I could've swam 50 meters without gasping for air. Congrats.

Hello again Coach Vapoor eyes er.
Want you to know that I've been working on my kicking in the pool. Yay, I'm going much faster now!
Bullette the lap swimming vaping Cowdog says woof!

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
I have now been able to hold my breath as I swim, just as I did when I was a lifeguard.

I've tried e-cigs in the past, but the batteries were way too week, and filling up the those old school 510's were a pain in the .... Now that the tech has caught up, and I for one am stoked.

It's been 2 months now since I've had an analog, and I for one feel better. I haven't gained any weight, I wake up not so grouchy and lowered my nicotine level. These things rock, I'm just glad the tech caught up. :toast::vapor:
So tell us about that new tech equipment that's working so well for you. Inquiring minds need to know. :)

Punkndrublic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Los Angeles
So tell us about that new tech equipment that's working so well for you. Inquiring minds need to know. :)

I'm using the ego twist, vivi nova tank, DCT, and boge cartomizers. I'm waiting for my Kick to come in the mail, I'm going to try this with my Bolt. Also the e juice is better now, some of the stuff I tried 2 years ago tasted like a vinyl couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread