FREE (basically) e-Liquid, Round 2 (New Offer, New Vendor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
So, some of you guys saw the thread I posted a few weeks ago, where I found an offer for free e-liquid.

Many of you guys took advantage of the deal, although I think pretty much all of us are still waiting for the e-liquid to get here, lol.

Anyway, I saw on VJ's blog ANOTHER free e-liquid offer, this time from Vista Vapers. It is actually 12mL for $1.99.....but since its free shipping, I'll go ahead and still consider it free , because that doesn't even cover shipping.

Here's the link:

https://www.vistavapers.com/?reqid=241210&s4=sas

Enjoy your free e-liquid guys :)

I feel lucky this holiday season, thats 2 different free e-liquid offers so far :D

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Well, that sucks.

Apparently while filling out the credit card info, I entered the expiration date in a different format than they wanted. So when I hit went to retry, I got this message:

Whoops!

"Thank you for your interest! However, we discovered that you have already shopped with VistaVapors in the past.

For the best deals please visit Buy Top Premium E-juice and E-Liquid | Vistavapors.com and use the coupon code: VISTATEN for 10% off your order.

Thanks, and enjoy your vape!"

Never ordered from them before, never even heard of them...so I guess since the first order failed, their systems can't tell the difference and think the order actually went through, even though it didn't.

Oh well, none of the flavors they let you choose from even seemed interesting to me anyway....guess I'll save the $2 :)

drthunder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2014
NY
This was posted to the deals and steals thread awhile back. The juice selections are very limited, i think it's the stuff they can't sell.
I replied to your other post.
They said you could add a starter kit for $8. I would do that (whole set up for $10) but I'm wondering what it entails. It would be worth it for the backup battery. I can't find any reviews on Google and I would hate to get scammed and be charged every month.
I would pass on that starter kit, it looks really low quality.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I'm looking at their bigger bottles and they are very cheap as well. I'm about to purchase 102ml of Apple Pie for $14 after shipping but my stupid credit card company is down right now.

120ml ............. only to discover it tastes like Little Lucy's armpits smell........! Yikes!

Don

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
120ml ............. only to discover it tastes like Little Lucy's armpits smell........! Yikes!

Don
For $14, I'm not too concerned.

I also researched it first. After watching two videos and reading about 20 reviews, I decided to jump on it. I couldn't find a single bad review.

And if I didn't like it for some reason, I have a friend who will vape any juice you give him.

Last edited:

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
It's shown on the link he provided. The battery, charger and tank.

Edit - Here is the picture if you can view it on your phone.
https://vistavapers.com/img/backgrounds/vista-ecig-large.jpg
That's a kit sold at my local EZ mart for $20. Origin Vapes has 1000mah Evod batteries for $7.95, and their starter kits are below 20 dollars. It depends on what tank you choose. They have a forum here on ECF.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 via Tapatalk

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Well, that sucks.

Apparently while filling out the credit card info, I entered the expiration date in a different format than they wanted. So when I hit went to retry, I got this message:

Whoops!

"Thank you for your interest! However, we discovered that you have already shopped with VistaVapors in the past.

For the best deals please visit Buy Top Premium E-juice and E-Liquid | Vistavapors.com and use the coupon code: VISTATEN for 10% off your order.

Thanks, and enjoy your vape!"

Never ordered from them before, never even heard of them...so I guess since the first order failed, their systems can't tell the difference and think the order actually went through, even though it didn't.

Oh well, none of the flavors they let you choose from even seemed interesting to me anyway....guess I'll save the $2 :)

Cleaar your browser cookies for the site and try again.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I didn't order from Apollo and no way I'm ordering from here. Looks like China juice.
I don't believe so. The company is out of Minnesota and claim the juice is freshly made on site and suggest steeping. A Chinese vendor wouldn't suggest this.

They also customization options including 5 flavor boosts and three VG blends.

And unlike Apollo, I placed my order yesterday morning. It's already being shipped with a tracking number.

According to the video reviews I've seen, their juice isn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread