Free DIY eliquid kit with your flavor order - New DIY'ers must see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have decided to make this special permanent to new DIY customers to our store when you order just 10.00 worth of flavors!

So for the price of 1, maybe 2 bottles of eliquid, you can get up to 10 flavors or more + everything you need, besides the nic (still working on that) to make over 50mls of eliquid.

Special offer:

Spend 10.00 on flavors and receive:

DIY starter kit which includes - -
*5 pack of plastic pipettes
*5 pack of 1 dram vials
*20ml bottle of USA made PG
*20ml bottle of USA made VG
*Two empty 20ml bottles

You can find our store here: Flavor Store

EDIT: You do not need to buy the kit - there is an error on the homepage announcement. Sorry for the confusion, we will automatically add the kit to your order no charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow! What a great deal! I need to start mixing more! :p

One question: Is the free bottle of VG based 36mg unflavored juice also a 20ml bottle, like the PG and the VG? :confused:

Thanks for offering such a great freebie! :banana:

Yes thanks. It's a 20ml bottle let me see if I can fix that up in the OP.

clutchjunkie

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
SoCal
Awesome deal! your prices on flavors are great, too, and you guys had a couple that I have been having a hard time finding.

I put a note about the kit and the 20ml nic base, but I noticed it didn't actually add the kit to my cart or anything, I hope that was how it works.

Anyway, thanks, and I hope you guys do a lot of business!

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Was trying to order online, andI have over $10 in flavors, but it's not discounting the DIY kit. Did I do something wrong?

Sorry Lilo there is an error on the site. You do not have to order the kit, we are including it at no charge with a 10.00+ order. Trying to get that fixed now

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
After I sent my order I when back to look at some other things and saw a few more flavors I should have ordered. Is there a way to add them without making a new order?

Yes please use the 'contact us' form to let us know what you want to add and mention your order id#. We can send you an addy to Paypal for the balance. Not a problem. Thanks!

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Awesome deal! your prices on flavors are great, too, and you guys had a couple that I have been having a hard time finding.

I put a note about the kit and the 20ml nic base, but I noticed it didn't actually add the kit to my cart or anything, I hope that was how it works.

Anyway, thanks, and I hope you guys do a lot of business!

Yes that's how it works. No need to buy the kit. Sorry for the confusion, that link on the homepage to the kit is not supposed to be there :(

Trying to get that fixed now and thanks for the kind words on the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread