Not open for further replies.

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
The ejuice app is FREE.
Become iFamous! Post your favorite ejuice recipes and we'll add it to our database!

iTunes Link

★★★★★ eJuice - Electronic Cigarette Liquid/juice Calculator, Community, Online Shopping, Discount Codes and more ★★★★★

Developer Website: K2DesignLab.com

eJuice_3shot.png

Hope you enjoy, let me know if there's features you would like added.

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
Hmmmm I have a iPod touch 1st gen and it says it is not compatable with this iPod?
Dan

Thats odd, I would think it would be compatible with any of the touches regardless of generation. Try both getting it on itunes from the touch as well as from itunes on your computer. Maybe your OS version on the touch isn't up to date?

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmmmm I have a iPod touch 1st gen and it says it is not compatable with this iPod?
Dan

I downloaded it direct to my itouch today at a wi-fi site and no problem. There was some message about it being configured for iphone but I disregarded it and it worked.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Thats odd, I would think it would be compatible with any of the touches regardless of generation. Try both getting it on itunes from the touch as well as from itunes on your computer. Maybe your OS version on the touch isn't up to date?

That is probably it, I havent updated it in.... geeeezzz 6 months LOL
Don't use it alot, usually only on trips. Will try an update. Should have thought about that.
Thanks
Dan

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
Dan

Last year Apple upgraded the iPhone/iPod OS to 3.0. Well... you need to have at least 3.0 to run this. eJuice app uses Core Data, which is only available in iPhone/iPod OS 3.0 and above.

NOTE: Update has also been submitted to Apple for approval. Should see a new version of eJuice hit the App Store in the next few days. Added more recipes, changed Recipe UI, and more!
For Now... You do need to UNINSTALL any version you have before upgrading to gain new recipes in the database.

Last edited:

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
I have used this App since Day 1. It is one of the best iphone Apps I have installed.

Wondering if there is a chance we will see a universal iphone/ipad version. I would like to use it in native mode on the ipad.

iPad UI is in the works... And it looks nice so far! :)

And thanks for the support!

Last edited:

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
If everyone who downloads this app, reviews it, eJuice would hit the Top Free Apps in iTunes. Hows that for mainstream electronic cigarette promotion.

Haha, I didn't even think about that. Just submitted a review, waiting for it to get approved or whatever! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread